Search results

1. Woratana

Skill HP Condition - "Enable this skill when HP is higher / lower than 50%"

It should works with any script, unless that script is poorly writte That's actually awesome idea ! :) I will see what I can come up with. n :)
  2. Woratana

>_<)b

>_<)b
  3. Woratana

No black friday deal for RPG Maker MV ? XD

No black friday deal for RPG Maker MV ? XD
  4. Woratana

Awesome ! XD

Awesome ! XD
  5. Woratana

MV Video Tutorial - Add Enemy Book (Pokedex-like) to your game

Thank you Bahamuth ! :D For the item, you can easily set the item to call common event and then use common event to open monster book. I am pretty sure it is allowed for commercial game. By the way, Yoji Ojima is MV lead developer :D
  6. Woratana

lol

lol
  7. Woratana

I promised to myself that fog plugin for MV will be done to day ;w;b

I promised to myself that fog plugin for MV will be done to day ;w;b
  8. Woratana

Haven't had time for finalizing my fog plugin yet TT

Haven't had time for finalizing my fog plugin yet TT
  9. Woratana

Good morninggg

Good morninggg
  10. Woratana

I agree @_@ I am feeling I don't have to write one anymore.

I agree @_@ I am feeling I don't have to write one anymore.
  11. Woratana

Thanks for all the reply! :D I am looking for the complete tutorial that I can just send to my...

Thanks for all the reply! :D I am looking for the complete tutorial that I can just send to my newbie friends :)
  12. Woratana

Creating a Sunbeam Effect

I didn't know there is foreground.js before o___o Great tutorial again lorelei ! :D
  13. Woratana

I am wondering if there is any tutorial / online course teaching RPG Maker from beginner to pro o_o

I am wondering if there is any tutorial / online course teaching RPG Maker from beginner to pro o_o
  14. Woratana

MV Unused Resource Scanner Plugin

Thank you for all the feedback ! :D And also superb features mentioned by Shaz :) I am starting to see the roadmap for this plugin o_Ob
  15. Woratana

MV Unused Resource Scanner Plugin

Everytime I am creating new project in RPG Maker MV, 300+ MB resources are automatically copied to my project folder. While it's true that we can manually remove the unused file by hand, it is quite error-prone process. And sometimes I just want to create quick demo for tutorial that doesn't...
  16. Woratana

Is there any downside for aliasing in JavaScript

Oh I see :D Thank you for clarifying this :) I will add this to my plugin too.
  17. Woratana

Thanks Hudell ! :D That means if we don't export as HTML5, we still can use it :)

Thanks Hudell ! :D That means if we don't export as HTML5, we still can use it :)
  18. Woratana

Is there any downside for aliasing in JavaScript

Thank you Hudell ! :) One question though, I always thought that using generic word for variable name is not a great idea. Like your 'Imported' which some badly written plugin might come by and replace your variable with something else.
  19. Woratana

Oops my bad. It seems like Node JS will be available to use when test playing and when wrapped...

Oops my bad. It seems like Node JS will be available to use when test playing and when wrapped with nwjs only. Still good to know though.
  20. Woratana

Wait... RPG Maker MV is on Node.JS o__O!? (saw Hudell's screenshot script can do require('fs')

Wait... RPG Maker MV is on Node.JS o__O!? (saw Hudell's screenshot script can do require('fs')

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolenciagaboyy