Search results

1. Volimance

Help with Yanfly's Counter Control

This is just the information I needed!
  2. Volimance

January Goals & Progress Thread

I have a kind of work log that keeps track of what I have done, questions and ideas as they come up, and a kind of general outline of what needs to be done. I've been away from making the game for a while and have been afraid to look at that outline. But yeah, I think maybe a week to week...
  3. Volimance

January Goals & Progress Thread

Is it remarkable to say that I've been slacking a bit building my game? Well, I have been. In fact I think I've lost a little bit of fluency with RPG Maker MV and the billions of plugins (okay, dozens) that I've set up in the game. Still I'm confident that I can get back in the swing of things...
  4. Volimance

FSM: Town of Beginnings Tiles

Ooh, let's give this a try!
  5. Volimance

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

*gasp* You... you... you angel you! Thank you so much!
  6. Volimance

These look good. Nah, these look awesome! Soo.... how do I ask with great humility for maybe some paint brushes? Great humility.
  7. Volimance

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Gorgeous work!
  8. Volimance

Food and other items

I love those soups!
  9. Volimance

Sorrow's Resource Dump

These will add a really nice touch of variety!
  10. Volimance

TrueClash's Armory

Beautiful work!
  11. Volimance

MV Tears For All Eye Types!

Lovely work!
  12. Volimance

Hitzuki Key's Doodads-list! (New: Indrah's Nature & Dungeon Doodads!)

ooooohhhhhhhh thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!
  13. Volimance

That feeling of success!

As soon as I get the first "Chapter" of the story done I'll post it as a beta/demo. I know the journey is supposed to be everything, but really the destination is pretty important too,
  14. Volimance

That feeling of success!

Finally. After a month of trying, enlisting folks help across the community... I got the thing to work exactly the way I wanted it to! I got my first quest done and working! My reward is to do some fun stuff: map making!
  15. Volimance

Food and other items

Look at those beautiful teas and coffees! Yayayayayayayay! 
  16. Volimance

Joke? I really need pencils (pens, brushes) and that frying pan!!! Yes!
  17. Volimance

Selecting Targets when using Common Event in battle

Worked like a charm, super easy to implement good feedback for both proper and improper usage!  Thank you!
  18. Volimance

Whoaaaaaaah!

Whoaaaaaaah!
  19. Volimance

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

As soon as I figure out how to make tilesets out of these they will get plenty of good use! I especially love, yeah like there's just one thing here I love. I love all of it!
  20. Volimance

Selecting Targets when using Common Event in battle

Okay this works. I'm fairly confident I can make it do what I want it to do! Braining hurts a little, but I try!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolenciagaboyy