Search results

1. Ocedic

Anyone still alive?

Anyone still alive?
  2. Ocedic

RTP Style/Edit Portrait Request for Mack Sprite

Hello! I'm currently looking for an RTP-style portrait of an NPC in four different colors (for a bit of NPC variety.) Here are the four variations: Basically blond, dark brown, red and chestnut. Here's an example that a friend made for the smaller boy NPC: The colors would be preferably...
  3. Ocedic

Time Mechanic

Day/Night adds life to your game, but it can also be distracting and feel superfluous if it's just added as an afterthought. I felt the N64 Zelda games did a great job of implementing day/night, especially since time played an important part in the game's story/gameplay.
  4. Ocedic

But your pinned threads are the best.

But your pinned threads are the best.
  5. Ocedic

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Hey Shaz, in regards to the following change in the changelog: I'm using an older version (one where the script is still is still in separate parts) and due to having made some modifications, it'd be simpler for me not to update the script and redo them. I was wondering if you could direct me...
  6. Ocedic

Because you've never missed a line of dialogue from a TV show, movie or game? Calm down and stop...

Because you've never missed a line of dialogue from a TV show, movie or game? Calm down and stop with the hyperbole. Games are actually more narrative driven than ever; I have no idea what you expect from people playing Dead Rising 3.
  7. Ocedic

Depends how rich you are.

Depends how rich you are.
  8. Ocedic

So many streams...

So many streams...
  9. Ocedic

WHERE can you sell your game? What are the requirements?

Well, there's To the Moon which also looks more like an RM game. Other than that, I think that's about it.
  10. Ocedic

Archeia's Let's Play/Try Thread

Aww, can't believe I missed the first two days. Really awesome that you're doing this and I hope to catch your stream tomorrow.
  11. Ocedic

Has anyone ever made a GDD for their RM games?

GDDs are a good way to get your thoughts on paper, but people can get caught in a cycle of trying to work on the GDD and make IT perfect rather than spending that effort on the game. Don't get hung up on the GDD, keep it simple and keep it free form. Game development should be a dynamic process...
  12. Ocedic

Female characters

Here are some tips for those who struggle with this: Don't focus on what you perceive as 'female-ness' when writing the character. Women are people just like men. They have strengths, weaknesses, desires, turn-offs and goals just like you. The fact that they are female will be a part of who...
  13. Ocedic

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

I've found a bug in which you can still move around during an NPC's move route. Here are some simple repro steps: - Create an event that is activated on player press which makes This Event take a long-ish move route. For example, you could move Up Right Down Left over and over for a few cycles...
  14. Ocedic

What would stop you from editing them?

What would stop you from editing them?
  15. Ocedic

You mean awesome movie.

You mean awesome movie.
  16. Ocedic

I thought it was often cold in England

I thought it was often cold in England
  17. Ocedic

Oh man, I'm really tempted to acquire a license now.

Oh man, I'm really tempted to acquire a license now.
  18. Ocedic

Enelysion: Vol I+II released.

Glad to hear it Luchino; I figured as much. Looking back, I really didn't provide enough feedback on gameplay and that seems to be where you wanted some more, so for that I apologize. My one tip with battles would be to err on the side of ease if you aren't sure about balancing when it comes to...
  19. Ocedic

Go for it man.

Go for it man.
  20. Ocedic

Enelysion: Vol I+II released.

Again, you bring up someone else's work and don't mention anything specific regarding mine. It's 10x better in what regard? An arbitrary metric apparently. Yes, I used quite a few scrolls throughout the forest dungeon, and I don't see how it's relevant to anything in the review. I did mention...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolenciagaboyy