Search results

1. amazonwalrus

Resolution and Black Borders

23x13 Is mine and Yanfly's sweet spot for 1920x1080 resolution
  2. amazonwalrus

Blinking/Flashing Moving NPC's?

Is there a way to have a butterfly change colors while moving?
  3. amazonwalrus

Flashing Tiles?

like a certain floor/wall tile to go change opacity....I seen a video long time ago on how to do this
  4. amazonwalrus

Flashing Tiles?

How do you make tiles flash? Like walls and floors? I've seen it done by people. 
  5. amazonwalrus

RPG Maker MV Tint Screen Except Parallax Background

I been trying to do the same thing!
  6. amazonwalrus

frack MV!

Decided to go to XP. Those small ass characters in MV SUCK!!!!
  7. amazonwalrus

RPG Maker MV v1.3.1: Fixes

I downloaded and installed. Self installed to root directory. Opened up MV...Nothing new. Still version 1.2
  8. amazonwalrus

Anyone else having an issue trying to buy products off the RPG Maker site?

Go through amazon.com. only way i could get it
  9. amazonwalrus

guess we can go back to 1.2 if we have to
  10. amazonwalrus

So Dad. We should get the update and take the chance of our project getting screwed up?
  11. amazonwalrus

LMAO! the way it sounds I will just stick with 2.0. Dont want my game getting screwed up. My Advice, If you start a game with a certain engine. dont resume it with the updated ones. 
  12. amazonwalrus

Self Menu Screen?

I want a screen when touch lets say a portal device, you go to another screen where you have to enter the right code and you can transfer to a new world. That and a screen for the side of this map to show discoverd/undiscoverd  worlds. is there a way to do that?
  13. amazonwalrus

Location window

Is there a way i can have a window somewhere that shows worlds visitited and click on it and teleport to it? like a menu screen to the right side of screen
  14. amazonwalrus

Extra Menu?

Can you guys give me a detail explanation (GoodSelf)
  15. amazonwalrus

Extra Menu?

thanks guys. but I was looking for something more complex. A whole new window/menu screen that displays addresses. allready visited addresses. or will all this require some java skills?
  16. amazonwalrus

Extra Menu?

Is there a way to click on an object, open up a input menu? like input to a place using number/ graphics? like a transporter where you have to put in right code to go to different places?
  17. amazonwalrus

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I set mine to 1104x624. i seen you post that somwhere on the internet. I like it. i'm a perfectionist. still looking for the perfect setup
  18. amazonwalrus

I just need some advice on what my resolution should be. Map size etc....
  19. amazonwalrus

sup yanfly. hey can i have your recomandation? i have a 1920x1080 HD tv for computer. how should i do my maps? Sorry for hitting u up on here, but couldnt find no other way of contacting you
  20. amazonwalrus

ladders

won't let me take last step onto top of cliff

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolenciagaboyy