Search results

1. Clyve

Using icon set weapon graphics as weapon.png replacements for battle.

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong area for this kind of question: Is it possible to get the engine through plugins or otherwise to pull the icon graphic from the sheet in the battle system and rotate that accordingly for weapon graphics in battle? I feel that this would allow a game to have...
  2. Clyve

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

So I've gotten the script to interact with characters the way I want, but tiles are a different story. The bottom of a tile has a collision point that is fine. The top, however, collides too high up for a lot of things. Is there a way to lower the top of a tile collision? See example of...
  3. Clyve

Whatever happened to the official version of the first person dungeon mode thing?

Is that completely dead now?
  4. Clyve

MBS - FPLE MV

This project is pretty <insert the word used to describe what beavers build with an n on the end of it which, apparently, is so horrible it needs to be censored to something idiotic that I would never say> cool, especially considering the official version has pretty much poofed. Hope to see the...
  5. Clyve

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

What is the easiest way to make physical damage that results in a 0 have an equal chance of being 0 or 1 like in DQ games?
  6. Clyve

Which JS file handles the movement of actors during action selection in SV battle mode?

Solved it. For anyone else wondering this, you can find it in rpg_sprites.js and it's the line: Sprite_Actor.prototype.stepForward = function() { Under which you just change the x, y, speed variables to your liking.
  7. Clyve

Which JS file handles the movement of actors during action selection in SV battle mode?

My bad Andar, thanks for moving the topic. What I'm specifically looking for is the area of the script that handles characters moving to the left when selecting and then performing their actions. My main goal is to get them to move upward, since I've got a bit of a Lufia/Mystic Quest battle...
  8. Clyve

I can't seem to find which one/section handles this. Specifically character movement.
  9. Clyve

Preventing SV battlers from moving.

Well, it turns out this is definitely the solution, but this is one hell of a daunting script to try and decipher. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction all the same!
  10. Clyve

I have no idea how I overlooked this... thank you! I'll give it a run.
  11. Clyve

I have not, and the reason is that I'm using Victor Sant's CTB engine, and his stuff is specifically incompatible with Yanfly things.
  12. Clyve

Hey guys, long time no make. I had a question regarding RMMV's SV battles. I'm using the plugin that allows you to change the location of the battlers (to mimic more of a Mystic Quest kind of battle system) and I can't figure out where/how to prevent them from sliding to the left when they are...
  13. Clyve

Skill: Steal

Any chance at getting the steal results displayed in a skill window like other skills using Yanfly's battle engine?
  14. Clyve

Theo - Limited Inventory

Oh, this is a storage system! Not quite what I was talking about, but still something that complements your inventory system wonderfully. Nicely done on that. Edit:  What I was talking about is when you open a regular treasure chest and your inventory is full.
  15. Clyve

Theo - Limited Inventory

Theo, do you plan on adding a check to exchange items when the player's inventory is full and they either open a treasure chest or get an item drop from a monster that they'd rather carry?
  16. Clyve

Theo - Limited Inventory

Would it be hard to implement?  I am a scripting noob, so I have no idea about what the difficulty level of something like this would be. Edit:  Completely forgot to say thanks for such a cool script.  Thank you!
  17. Clyve

Theo - Limited Inventory

This is so very close to something I've been looking for!  Is there a way to make each item take its own slot, rather than stack?  IE:  If you have 3 potions, they are all put in the inventory in separate slots rather than one with Potion x 3 or whatever?
  18. Clyve

Taking requests from creators to stream their game on Twitch TV.

Alright.  Word of warning though, the stream show is only 2 hours, so I likely won't get through the whole thing!
  19. Clyve

Alright, I love open world stuff, so hopefully it'll be a good time! Next Monday is getting pretty full, so this might show up on the 28th schedule.
  20. Clyve

Alright, I'll put your game on the schedule first.  Next Monday at 3pm PST!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolenciagaboyy