Search results

1. Strange problem with multiple text macros.

At the point I detected the error, both macros were like this: return "This string can be replaced with any arbitrary string." There was nothing obvious in the macros that would cause this glitch.
  2. Strange problem with multiple text macros.

The macros were Placeholder scripts. The text I used was basically: {M:OneMacro} {M:AnotherMacro} The macros basically amounted to returning a fixed string.
  3. Strange problem with multiple text macros.

Hey there. I'm having a strange problem with text macros. It seems that, whenever I use more than one text macro in a Show Text event, the game hangs on that event. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
  4. Good thing I already downloaded the Yanfly plugins I need. Still, definitely going to support...

Good thing I already downloaded the Yanfly plugins I need. Still, definitely going to support their choice.
  5. YEP Counter Control Issues

Okay, so I'm trying to set up a counter condition using YEP Counter Control, where a particular enemy will only use its counter when it is hit by a steal skill, which will causes it to dodge the steal skill and then flee. However, I'm finding that no matter how I set the counter condition, the...
  6. YEP_SelectionControl interacts weirdly with my plugin.

Okay, so, I created a plugin primarily for internal use. It essentially allows states to reverse battlers' friends and opponent units, causing them to fight to the other side. However, there is a strange glitch: when Yanfly's Selection Control is turned on, a battler under a "reverse" state can...
  7. When you lose progress on your project.

So, I recently had my computer break down, and to make a long story short, I ended up losing all the data on my computer. I managed to find a backup of my project, but I've lost a significant amount of progress, including a rather long bonus dungeon. Now, I'm wondering if I even want to continue...
  8. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

So, when exactly is the next plugin preview? Or are you not doing that anymore?
  9. So, how would you transcribe this melody?

Unfortunately, doing things myself has yielded little results. I can get the pitches of the notes roughly right, but their lengths seem to elude me. I'm asking others to help precisely because I can't figure it out on my own.
  10. So, how would you transcribe this melody?

So, I have this bit of music that I've been trying to transcribe for a while now, and I've had no luck getting it to come out right. Here it is, hummed by me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j579thne6ajosgq/A%20Clear%20Melody.wav?dl=0 How would you transcribe this melody? Thanks.
  11. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

All right! Finally! :)
  12. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

So, I noticed that the plugin preview video isn't up yet. Is something wrong, Yanfly?
  13. Is state rate useless? / Stacking Status Effects!

For some reason, state rate is programmed not to work for certain-hit skills. Is your skill set to certain hit? If so, you might want to change that.
  14. State Rate 0% Not Working

I think I know what's going on: if an attack is certain hit, it completely ignores the state rate on the target. Still, I feel like it shouldn't be that way. It certainly wasn't that way in VX Ace. But, that may be just me.
  15. State Rate 0% Not Working

Okay, so here's the deal. I have a piece of equipment that's supposed to set state rates to 0%, thus making the wearer immune to that state; however, often times the character is inflicted with the status effect anyways. Is this a known bug? What causes it, and how do I fix it? Thank you.
  16. How many of you will still use RMVXA?

Well, I still have a project i need to complete in RMVXA before I move on to RMMV. I can't just convert it over; it relies too heavily on scripting. At this point, it would practically be a project in and of itself to do so.
  17. Hmm, maybe. But then, that's the PC world for you; you can never fully know what kind of...

Hmm, maybe. But then, that's the PC world for you; you can never fully know what kind of hardware the customer will have.
  18. Well, we weren't wrong to be hyped for MV...but maybe they should have been willing to keep us...

Well, we weren't wrong to be hyped for MV...but maybe they should have been willing to keep us waiting.
  19. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

Eh, you're probably better off waiting a while anyways. RPG Maker MV seems to have come out well before it's time, what with all the bugs and things people are complaining about.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluevideogame