Search results

1. jezebelthenun

"No time! There's never any time!" -Jessie Spano

"No time! There's never any time!" -Jessie Spano
  2. jezebelthenun

Love Mapping Contest

Congrats to the winners! Everyone did an amazing job! I'm not a mapper, so this really put me out of my comfort zone and made me try something different, so I really appreciate this competition.
  3. jezebelthenun

Love Mapping Contest - Fan Favorite

My vote went to @huubz The colors are gorgeous, and the way the map is laid out makes it feel like the old man had to journey to get to the gravestone, giving an added layer to the story behind the map. It's really beautiful. (As I've said, my strengths lie in subtext XD) Everyone did a...
  4. jezebelthenun

If you have one wish what would it be? and Why?

I would wish to be pain-free. Having a chronic pain disorder has impacted my life so negatively for so long (27 years now) that I don't remember how it feels to be without pain. Or to feel awake. I think the entire world would be brighter, somehow, and less hard around the edges.
  5. jezebelthenun

Also, grocery stores use shortening much more than butter, which takes all of the flavor out.

Also, grocery stores use shortening much more than butter, which takes all of the flavor out.
  6. jezebelthenun

Fantastic!

Fantastic!
  7. jezebelthenun

I always make my own cakes. I typically make American buttercream, but I love Italian...

I always make my own cakes. I typically make American buttercream, but I love Italian buttercream, too. The kiddos like the cloyingly sweet stuff, of course.
  8. jezebelthenun

Board games and laughs last night. PJs all day today. Feels good, man.

Board games and laughs last night. PJs all day today. Feels good, man.
  9. jezebelthenun

Shades of Battler, Animated (321), DragonBones (107)

Your work is absolutely amazing! Also, I concur with the 3 types of Goblins. Though, if we only get 1, deformed is best Goblin.
  10. jezebelthenun

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/3088/RpP3GM.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/3088/RpP3GM.png
  11. jezebelthenun

Taking it easy, working on a silly drawing.

Taking it easy, working on a silly drawing.
  12. jezebelthenun

This may sound odd... (RMMV)

No problem! I'm glad it works for you!
  13. jezebelthenun

Kids don't have school all next week. When will I work on my game?!?!?*cries*

Kids don't have school all next week. When will I work on my game?!?!?*cries*
  14. jezebelthenun

Click and Drag Event Reordering

Cut and paste is still kind of a disruption, in my opinion. It would be quicker and easier to just drag and drop stuff. Also, this way, you could get everything on the page, then arrange it the way you want it. At least, for me, that would be nice. To see it all there, and go, "Okay, this...
  15. jezebelthenun

Click and Drag Event Reordering

Description of the Feature: The ability to click on and drag components within an event to reorder them rather than copy/paste and deleting. A "back" option to revert to the last configuration before the change Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: It just...
  16. jezebelthenun

Just ordered Body-Chan and Body-Kun! Yay better reference tools! My wooden manikins don't...

Just ordered Body-Chan and Body-Kun! Yay better reference tools! My wooden manikins don't really do the trick.
  17. jezebelthenun

Charmed? No wonder the future seems dark. Watch Buffy instead! Better yet, watch Firefly! I...

Charmed? No wonder the future seems dark. Watch Buffy instead! Better yet, watch Firefly! I hope you feel better, soon. I know how it feels to be in the dark spaces. <3
  18. jezebelthenun

:( Feel better soon. *hugs*

:( Feel better soon. *hugs*
  19. jezebelthenun

Animation Preview

Yeeeeeesssss. I get so annoyed when trying to assign animations to skills and such! This would make the process so much easier!
  20. jezebelthenun

Considering making an FFX-style monster arena script. Any interest?

It's so strange that this popped up today, because I was literally just watching this video trying to figure out the FFX style arena system! If there was a plugin that could reduce the workload on a mechanic like this, sure, it'd be great! It's not that the eventing would be hard, just long.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluevideogame