Search results

1. Master100000

Alpha NET. RPG MV Multiplayer.

Are we still going in the direction of ABS for this? If not then that is ok also. You're hard work is very much appreciated ^^
  2. Master100000

DKTools Skip Title Screen

Thank you for this lovely plugin.
  3. Master100000

RMMV Epic Wings 15+ hours

Epic Wings 2 in development :).
  4. Master100000

Thank you for pointing this out! I can assure you that 160 will not be enough for the difficult battles that are ahead buuuut, if it is not throwing the true correct number then that is a problem. Can I ask what spells you are encountering this problem with so I can take a look at those spells :)?
  5. Master100000

Thanks!!! I apologize for the late reply. The image is not animated while in battle. All i did was make a map, placed Lava on one side of the map and land on the other side of the map. Screenshot the image and used it as a battle back. If you do get the chance to play it i hope you will like it...
  6. Master100000

Thank you! I’m glad everyone liked it. I worked really hard on this game. Old Timer: WOW!!! That was an amazing explanation, Thank you for that :). Individual healing items should be usable on all party members during boss battles. Thank you for pointing that out. I will definitely check into...
  7. Master100000

This is location for the first room, and this is the location for the second room. I hope this will help a little :). You will only have to mimic the rooms once.
  8. Master100000

Ok, I took a look at the room so I can remember the puzzle. The red button resets the puzzle so you can start over if you feel that you did it wrong. In this puzzle you want both of the rooms to look exactly the same (mimic) but the control room is backwards to the mimic room so you want to...
  9. Master100000

Hello! Thank you for playing the game. If you have the shack Keys that’s all you need to fight the boss in the path of emotions but that is only an optional boss. The reward is awesome but he’s super difficult lol. The more difficult battles for the Arena in Victory city unlock after you finish...
  10. Master100000

Awwwww, i’m sorry. I’ll get that fixed. A new download will be available in 20 minutes. If you finish the credits it’s supposed to unlock another character named Tina. If you have Tiffany in your party then she has Ninja tech but if you have eins instead of Tiffany she has pummel tech. She’s the...
  11. Master100000

Ahhh!! Thank you for bringing that up! The fix is being uploaded right now. the new download will be up in about 10 minutes. I am looking through the maps to see if i have missed any other gates. Thank you for your patience also, changing 1 picture affected many maps of the game but it's only...
  12. Master100000

the game has been patched and link in the website updated. Everything should be fixed now. The new download is available now. When you download the game please make sure the title says PC Edition 0.2, That is the most recently updated version of the game. If the problem is still there then I...
  13. Master100000

Ohh my! I will patch that up right away. sorry about that and thank you for playing. Edit: The file and the download were patched. It should now be fixed. If it is not then I will make a second update when I get home from work, thank you for your help :). If i am correct the save file is in your...
  14. Master100000

Ahhh! Sorry for the late reply, I was at work. Thank you for playing the game :). Hmmmm, have you unlocked the healer in that city? I think there is 3 unlockable characters in that city. The healer and the lancer can be unlocked right now if you’re that far. I can’t remember if you can unlock...
  15. Master100000

OMG!!! Really!? I will get it fixed tonight when i get home :(.. for now there is 5 pictures on the android store that i can leave a link for sorry about thaaaaaat...
  16. Master100000

Epic Wings Download: https://www.thenerdmansion.com/ Screenshots: Cheat Book: Synopsis: Join Snock, a boy who died at a young age and was resurrected by a higher being with the powers to defeat all evil. On his journey he will meet new people that will perhaps join him on this epic...
  17. Master100000

Virtual Buttons and DPad

Nooooooooo . It's been a couple years since MV came out and still nobody has been able to do this :(.
  18. Master100000

Virtual Buttons and DPad

OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU!!! is this multi touch? can you hold 2 buttons together and they will both work? asking for platformer games like a mario game where you have to jump while pressing left to reach the other side of a cliff.
  19. Master100000

RMMV Mega noble

"Meganoble 2" coming this december.
  20. Master100000

Nelderson's MV Online Core

Dude..... I want this.... thank you for your hard work Nelderson!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewArdena