Search results

1. hardqueen

Kill Counter

In this thread, Shaz's patience is greatly admired by me.
  2. hardqueen

PH - Quest Book

@Nisshoku Have you ever tried to use " \C[n] "?
  3. hardqueen

Large or Small Maps

By using a large map with a large number of hidden features, players will find gameplay interesting.
  4. hardqueen

RPG Maker User Survey

Done. I found one mistake. ...do you FEEL... instead of FELL
  5. hardqueen

suggestion for next version's character generator

I hope character generator can provide a function "mirror". For example, all the faces now are facing left. After "mirror", they will face the right side. Sorry for my poor English. With "mirror", rpg makers can create two categories of faces.
  6. hardqueen

Level Up Events

Thanks to this amazing plugin, my actors can get bonus every time they level up. (In the common event, I write some choices, like atk+10 or maxHP + 100, as bonus.)
  7. hardqueen

A plugin that can calculate and show the percentage of completing a maze

the number of grids that the player has reached divide the total number of grids of the map
  8. hardqueen

A plugin that can calculate and show the percentage of completing a maze

Sorry for my English. Like it in FF4, when the player enters into a dungeon and wanders around, there shows the percentage of the dungeopn that has been explored. Is there any plugin offering such functionality?
  9. hardqueen

RMVXA Soulstice

Can you please provide a screenshot for your unique skill trees?
  10. hardqueen

How fast you working at your database section?

The time length of my game in fact is short mainly because it is aimed at a strong story-line rather than an eye-catching visual effect. Besides, I build the database with a "bottom up" approach, which means (sorry I feel my English becomes poor now although I work as an English teacher.) ...
  11. hardqueen

How fast you working at your database section?

I completed all the settings within 24 hours. But it was not a continuous job. It was divided into eight parts, so it actually took 3 days.
  12. hardqueen

Hide Timer?

A plugin by Shaz. Create multiple timers without showing onscreen. Here you go. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/50474-multi-timers/
  13. hardqueen

Image as Map Name Plugin

Is it possible to display for a longer period of time or let the game maker decide the amount of time shown onscreen?
  14. hardqueen

PH - Quest Book

@DGDgamer Do you know when Prime will offer an explanation? because it's ages that there isn't any update of this plugin.
  15. hardqueen

Dragon battler request

Chinese dragons or Western ones? It is complex and time-consuming to draw the form ones, which have a long body. Haha
  16. hardqueen

Secret of Cypressa - [Fantasy RPG] - 1.04 update! (11/16)

A quick question: how can I buy this game of full content/version?
  17. hardqueen

Orange Day and Night

This plugin is absolutely amazing!!! Thanks for your generous sharing.
  18. hardqueen

How to get actor's TP in a common event?

sorry about incomplete sentence. There is an Excel file containing all the script calls. But I can not find $gameActors.actor(1).tp I actually did find $gameActors.actor(1).gainTp(n) but this means the actor will get a certain amount of TP. What I need is to set a variable whose content is...
  19. hardqueen

[Dev] Speeder MV

This plugin is helpful when talking about actor's memories.
  20. hardqueen

How to get actor's TP in a common event?

On the official script list, there is no tp property of $gameActors.actor(1

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewArdena