Search results

1. tpasmall

Troop ID based battlebacks

Troop ID based Battlebacks Tpasmall Features Allows you to set battle backgrounds based on troop ID. How to Use Pretty self explanatory, just make sure you go to "game_troop" line 29 and insert "attr_accessor :troop_id" or the script won't work. Let me know if there are any bugs (I don't...
  2. tpasmall

A Block Feature?

Just curious if it would be possible to have a block feature added to the forums so we could block certain users posts?
  3. tpasmall

Trying to change graphic on event while its moving

So basically what I'm trying to do is make it so when one of my events is talking, it changes to a different graphic while its moving, yet continues on the same move route (for a cut scene). So far, this has been impossible for me. When the graphic changes, the event stops walking it's route. Is...
  4. tpasmall

Tpasmall's Editorium

Ok, so basically I dabble in the editing arts. I've got some stuff some people might find useful so I'll put it all here! You must credit the original authors if you want to use them, I'm not worried about credit for stuff that's only been edited. Most of these resources are for my game, The...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewArdena