Search results

1. Whiteemerald

FREE Recruiting Team for Horror Mystery Project

If you are interested in helping us I would love to have you on our team! If you have a Discord that would make things easier and you could join our soon to be created server of people on the team. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

Thanks for your help!
  3. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

Thanks for you help guys! This worked great! So does it work the same with larger sprites?
  4. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

That makes sense. Here are the current sprites I have. Love your profile picture by the way.
  5. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

So I recently developed some sprites for RPG Maker MV and for some reason it only picks out little parts of my sprite. Does anyone know how to select different sizes? (These sprites are the same size as the other characters but it doesn’t work. I also want to know because I am currently...
  6. Whiteemerald

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the support! Also regarding not having a combat system, I am hoping that I can still create exciting gameplay with different survival elements and puzzles.
  7. Whiteemerald

Thanks so much! I hope to be releasing updates on the progress of the game soon!
  8. Whiteemerald

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: The game is a horror mystery, so it doesn't have any fighting system. There are puzzles and different strategies for trying to survive different situations. The game also has a time system where different things will happen at different times of the night and...
  9. Whiteemerald

Luna Sanctus (MV) [STEAM]

I like the battle system! I'll have to try out the demo version soon. This game seems to be worth buying!
  10. Whiteemerald

Darkness Effect

Thanks a lot!
  11. Whiteemerald

Darkness Effect

So just a quick question. Does anyone know how to possibly make a darkness effect in RPG Maker MV? Like so that the environment around the main character is unable to be seen unless they approach it, or to have another light source. I'm not sure if the tint tool does this or not.
  12. Whiteemerald

Reasources

Ohhh. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I have also heard a lot about the problem with allowing people to have access to that part of the forum at some point also. Thanks a lot for the help!
  13. Whiteemerald

Reasources

Hey everybody, sorry I didn't respond right away, I've been really busy. So I understand that getting help from other people on the forums requires me to be a veteran so it'll probably take some time. I was also wondering if anyone knew what software I could use in the mean time with my current...
  14. Whiteemerald

Reasources

So I have a really important question. I have been working on my game for a while and the main problem is, I don't have many resources to call my own. While I do have people helping me with soundtrack, I was wondering how to could get help with making an original tile set pack. Where would I go...
  15. Whiteemerald

Pluggins

That makes a lot of sense actually. Thanks!
  16. Whiteemerald

Pluggins

So I just got the RPG Maker MV trial version and wanted to understand it as best as I can so I can make the decision to buy it. As I understand it, RPG Maker VX Ace (the version I was using before) uses scripts, and RPG Maker MV uses pluggins. So I am a little curious, how do the pluggins work?
  17. Whiteemerald

The Differences Between Programs

Sorry I am pretty new to this, thank you for telling me where to put it now. Thank you for explaining so many of the details, I appreciate it!
  18. Whiteemerald

The Differences Between Programs

I have been using RPG Maker VX Ace for many years but just recently I've been trying to finally put in work to finish my projects I started years prior. I've looked up tutorials and looked through forums in the past but I'm still not exactly sure on this. I've seen that there seem to be major...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewArdena