Search results

1. JaeJaeCee

THANK YOU I had apparently accidentally replaced the CoreEngine with something else and that was...

THANK YOU I had apparently accidentally replaced the CoreEngine with something else and that was messing it up. I had apparently accidentally switched it to Message Core. Thank you!
  2. JaeJaeCee

I will look. Thank you.

I will look. Thank you.
  3. JaeJaeCee

It's something called NWJS. If someone doesn't tell me what it is in 2 days, I'm deleting it...

It's something called NWJS. If someone doesn't tell me what it is in 2 days, I'm deleting it from my computer, as it is nothing but a nuisance.
  4. JaeJaeCee

I'm at least assuming it to be a debug window... It's full of lines that start with Javascript...

I'm at least assuming it to be a debug window... It's full of lines that start with Javascript. It originally started opening after I started messing with my Plugins, but I don't remember what I flipped in which plugin that made it start happening.
  5. JaeJaeCee

How do I turn off the debug window that opens every time I play-test? Its annoying the hell out...

How do I turn off the debug window that opens every time I play-test? Its annoying the hell out of me, I need it to stop...
  6. JaeJaeCee

The third panel of the row, however, is the gremlin of the bunch. But I THINK (I THINK) I...

The third panel of the row, however, is the gremlin of the bunch. But I THINK (I THINK) I finally figured out the issue and fixed it. I made an error counting pixels. (I think)
  7. JaeJaeCee

I'm legitimately proud of myself after only doing 2 panels of the first walking sprite. I'm...

I'm legitimately proud of myself after only doing 2 panels of the first walking sprite. I'm using MV to check my work, and I'm amazed.
  8. JaeJaeCee

In Need of Several (Currently 4) Custom Sprites

I used the extended charcter generator to make bases that were as close as possible to the characters I want to make, and I'm using the canned NPC characters as reference for shapes and shading. Is it free, like GIMP?
  9. JaeJaeCee

I have no money... edit: I am looking into trying to do it myself, and set up a sprite sheet for them. I will have to mess with GIMP for the next couple of days, and get better at pixel art. If there isn't any responses in a few days, I will work on them myself, and clear the thread of my...
  10. JaeJaeCee

Resource Types: Sprites for RPG Maker MV To Include: TV, TVD, and Face. Please make TV first, I understand that the Face Sets will take the longest. Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: There are four characters in total, as these are a group of organized NPCs. I'm calling them The...
  11. JaeJaeCee

Does anyone know of a person that does a workshop for Custom TV sprites for MV?

Does anyone know of a person that does a workshop for Custom TV sprites for MV?
  12. JaeJaeCee

What the RTP is missing! MV Edition- Remastered

The link for Nature-6 only lead's to Berry's page. Had to go look up Palxan's page separately. ^~^
  13. JaeJaeCee

Unexpected file format

Maybe look up online to see if anyone else has had the same issue before. That's about all the help I can give. I hope you can get some better help from someone else soon...
  14. JaeJaeCee

Unexpected file format

I don't know how much help I can actually give since I'm not a computer expert, but maybe compare the file types that you had on the old computer (If you still have it) with what you have on the new computer... Beyond that, i'm not sure. Did you copy EVERYTHING over?
  15. JaeJaeCee

Just trying to find out if it is in the forums somewhere, not making a resource request. I feel...

Just trying to find out if it is in the forums somewhere, not making a resource request. I feel like I've seen on recently, but I can't for the life of me remember where and I'm ticking myself off at almost half past midnight.
  16. JaeJaeCee

Facesheet for Nature-6, the "flowerspirit" or "naturspirit"?

Facesheet for Nature-6, the "flowerspirit" or "naturspirit"?
  17. JaeJaeCee

Kid (and Adult) Parts

These are adorable!! :D
  18. JaeJaeCee

Wow.

Wow.
  19. JaeJaeCee

i'm 17.5 years older than my brother.

i'm 17.5 years older than my brother.
  20. JaeJaeCee

Anyone else here who has a massive age difference between them and their only sibling?

Anyone else here who has a massive age difference between them and their only sibling?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewArdena