Search results

1. kozy

Galv's Battle Action Info

You're just amazing dude!! :)   It works really well now! 
  2. kozy

Sorry, i guess my english isn't really good. I mean: When i choose my skill called, for example, "Bite" [the Damage Formula is "a.gainHp(Math.floor(-0.075*(a.atk * 8 - b.def * 4))); a.atk * 8 - b.def * 4)] Let's say my character is damaged; so, i choose my skill called "bite", i target...
  3. kozy

Hello Galv, i found something, i don't know if it's a bug but i don't find the way to bypass it. When you have a " b.addstate"or gainhp into your formula, state is given to the ennemy and hp is gained, each time you target a different ennemy, even if you don't valid the command and change...
  4. kozy

McSundae's Enhanced Battle System - pretty gauges, faces, different window styles & borders

Heya!! I would use this script for my game, but when i'm downloading your .zip file from your post i get your 1.0.1 version and not the 1.2.0
  5. kozy

Help for formula in notetags skill

Hello guys, I'm working on a skill from looking "annie's disintegarte" from yanfly's tips and tricks. But i'd like to give a new way. As the skill costs to my guy 1 "bullet", i'd like, if the skills knocks out the ennemy, he gets back the item cost (here 1 bullet), get his cooldown...
  6. kozy

Skill with reset cd and new turn

Yeah! I already watched this one. So i guess the first part looks like this: <Post-Damage Eval> if (target.hp <= 0) {   user.gainItem(item.ItemCost); } </Post-Damage Eval> But for the new turn and yanfly's instant cast i don' find the way to add it to the lines. same thing for...
  7. kozy

Skill with reset cd and new turn

Hello makers! I'm currently working on a skill looking like "annie's disintegrate" and  "Irelia's Bladesurge". I watched yanfly's tips and tricks about, but i didn't find the way to do it. I explain: User is a gunshooter. His skills costs some bullet (using yanfly's skills cost items...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negajo