Search results

1. Amysaurus

RMMV Second Chance [In Development]

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: Chance knew from the day he was born that he was bound for greatness. Unfortunately, Chance was horribly misguided in this assumption. In the far-away city of Los Cactus, there have been murders most foul. Monster-kind is being shunned from the streets, the...
  2. Amysaurus

Looking for Some Partners in Crime! (Mystery-RPG Recruitment)

General Information: Engine: RPG Maker MV Game Release(s): Commercial, English. Genre(s): Mystery, Comedy, Adventure Synopsis: Chance knew from the day he was born that he was bound for greatness. Unfortunately, Chance was horribly misguided in this assumption. In the far-away city of Los...
  3. Amysaurus

Adding FG files to existing generator parts?

:)  Hello! I’ve been making generator parts for MV, and I’ve run into a bit of a problem. I haven’t had any trouble putting completely new parts into the generator (ears, mouths, faces, etc.), but I can’t seem add face graphics to sprite pieces without them. Specifically, I'm talking about...
  4. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

:smile: Hey guys! Here's what I've been working on for MV! If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Terms of Use: - You can use my work in any commercial or non-commercial project, with credit (Amysaurus or Amy Hohman is fine)...
  5. Amysaurus

The Art Trading Thread

What is an "Art Trade"? -A fairly common practice among artists nowadays is making art trades with others in their community, or swapping a piece of their own artwork for someone else's. Considering the huge variety in style and talent within this community, I thought an art trading thread of...
  6. Amysaurus

Grrrrrrrreetings!

(Okay, so I totally did have an introduction post but it was as good a read as a shampoo bottle and blah blah blah wordsandexplanationsandexplanationsandwordsanddoesanybodywanttogooutfortealaterbecausethatsoundssupersawesomeandwordsandexplanationsandwords.) Hello everyone! :cutesmile: I’ve...
  7. Amysaurus

RTP - Chibified!

Hey everyone!  :)  I'm working on turning the whole RTP into chibis! I'll update as I have the chance, so enjoy!   :D  Dropbox download link (includes all completed sheets): Here        Actor 1:                Faces:                Busts: Actor 2:              ...
  8. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Hey guys! Here's where I'll be stuffing keeping a bit of my artwork. :rswt Feel free to take a look and/or leave a comment! Just no using or reposting without my permission, and all of that good stuff. Thanks for looking!
  9. Amysaurus

Amysaurus' Sprites!

Hi everybody! Here's a big collection of sprites I've made! Feel free to use these any non-commercial works! Of course, comments and feedback are always appreciated! Credit: Amysaurus (If you use the surfer, also credit Kaduki ) Thanks for looking!
  10. Amysaurus

Qtpi's Sprite Shop- Closed

-I only take 1-2 requests at a time. -You may only request a SINGLE sprite sheet, or up to 5 icons at a time.- -I DO NOT MAKE TILES [so please stop PMing me about them  ;)  ].- -Ask nicely- -Be aware that I can reject your request if I don't think I can manage it- -Be patient - I have a...
  11. Amysaurus

Hi

Hello everybody! :) I'm from that. . . other site. I'm a spriter, which is nifty keen and all that, and I've had VX for about. . .5 years? 5 years. I'll probably be trying Ace in not too long. I enjoy spreading mayhem among the masses [which isn't as terrible as it sounds :P ], drawing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negajo