Search results

1. tejam

First Person Dungeon Script

bump
  2. tejam

First Person Dungeon Script

I would like to start a motion for a .JS master to create a working full functional script for first person dungeons. Initial release should be able to use events, able to use custom graphics for floors, walls and ceilings, NPC, items, PC, ect... (in RTP format). Able to use torches and...
  3. tejam

One-Way passability

thanks for the reply but that is not working. i want to pass through a tile but only one direction. doing the passibility to down allows me to go both ways, up and down on a single tile. i found this : "Make a tileset tile so that you can only move one direction" and shaz says a script...
  4. tejam

One-Way passability

Hi, I am looking for a way to have one way passability on a tile or setting up an event. I have searched but found nothing. example: I want to move down but not up, left or right . like a one way wall. Thank you in advance.
  5. tejam

Bridges

Thank you.
  6. tejam

Bridges

will it work for touch screens?
  7. tejam

Bridges

Hello all, I was wondering if there is a tutorial for creating a bridge that one could walk on and walk under it? Thanks in advance
  8. tejam

Map Edge Transfer

WOrks great now, Thanks SHAZ!
  9. tejam

Map Edge Transfer

Thank You, You are awsome!  All my maps are the same size. Question: Could this work :  <tfrright: 6 $this.x $this.y>                              <tfrleft: 5 $this.x $this.y> so what ever tile i started on would be the same on map 6 or 5 (x,y wise) and back again? UPDATE: ...
  10. tejam

Map Edge Transfer

Shaz, Thank you for the script, i have a question though, i am not understanding how to set up a map so when i go to the edge of ,  lets say the right side of a map, it will transfer the player in the exact position on the left side on the adjacent map. thank you.
  11. tejam

Map Transition

Hello all, I'll get right to the point, i am parallax mapping and made a big map, 69x36.  I cropped the image into 6 equal pieces. My question is , is there a common event or a script that i could use to do map transfers using the same party position from one map to another? Thank You in...
  12. tejam

Parallax a Large Seamless Forest

Thank you for the wonderful video series, it helped alot but........... Waiting on episode 4.................. D:< haha
  13. tejam

Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

Is there a way to call the socket screen from an event instead of the menu? Great plugin! Thank You
  14. tejam

PH - Quest Book

Yes, when i try to open the quest book in game it gives me the error. It might be a script conflict. gonna do some testing. Not an inconvenience. probably something on my side. UPDATE: It works now, User error. Had the plugin name misspelled. Thank You PrimeHover for your fast replies.
  15. tejam

PH - Quest Book

Hmmm, i checked the spelling. Here is a pic of MMM. TY
  16. tejam

PH - Quest Book

Sorry, Here is the Dev file Thank You
  17. tejam

PH - Quest Book

I am getting an error I am not sure what it is from. I am using Yanfly menu also. Thank You.
  18. tejam

PH - Quest Book

Great script! Nice and easy. I have one question, can this script be used with Yanfly MainMenuManager? I would like to use this script using a Yanfly script. Here is an example of what needs to be filled in:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iabtr