Search results

1. rpgmaker20221

RMVXA HP4 Goblet of Fire

I will pm you
  2. rpgmaker20221

RMVXA HP4 Goblet of Fire

Wow this is really cool, I will take your opinions in consideration, glad you enjoyed the game :) Looks like there might be an future update coming along! This makes me motivated to put more work into this.
  3. rpgmaker20221

RMVXA HP4 Goblet of Fire

Thank you! I have put many hours of work into this. I am happy that you enjoyed the end product, thank you for all debug testing! :)
  4. rpgmaker20221

RMVXA HP4 Goblet of Fire

I used a image editor for that.
  5. rpgmaker20221

RMVXA HP4 Goblet of Fire

Updated version is now posted! :):thumbsup-right: download link is replaced with new version (V.1.0.1) Thank you 573 Games! I have spent many many hours working on this. I hope you will enjoy it :) Thank you Leon Kennedy! I am really happy with the mapping, and big thanks to the various...
  6. rpgmaker20221

RMVXA HP4 Goblet of Fire

HP4 Goblet of Fire A snowy screenshot of the west Castle Courtyard. Update Log: V1.0.1 2017-12-29 (Download link contains updated version) Improvements/Modifications Spell cost balancing, high-tier spell now cost less MP Enemies in the Castle Hallways will...
  7. rpgmaker20221

VX Ace Terrain Edits (RTP)

This will make mountainous maps much more realistic. ^-^
  8. rpgmaker20221

FREE Ancients

Oh, i only have vx ace :(
  9. rpgmaker20221

FREE Ancients

Which engine are you using? Rpg maker Vx ace or mv?
  10. rpgmaker20221

Thank you Vox Novus ^-^ yes it is :D

Thank you Vox Novus ^-^ yes it is :D
  11. rpgmaker20221

I have returned to the forums from a year off sad time in my life and omg this is the kindest...

I have returned to the forums from a year off sad time in my life and omg this is the kindest community ever. I am in love haha! ^-^ ^-^ ty
  12. rpgmaker20221

Tutorial on creating a simple battle adviser/predicter

Hi! This will be my first tutorial ever so if you think that there is things I can improve please let me know ^-^ ! Inspiration^-^ Okay now on to the tutorial. Have you ever played a game where you are faced with a boss encounter blocking your way; and you are underleveled because no one...
  13. rpgmaker20221

Averys Ace-Stuff

I really like your work and thoose coldblooded horses are amazing great work!
  14. rpgmaker20221

no contents

Nice Work!
  15. rpgmaker20221

Intermediate/Advanced Game Variables

I want to ask if Arrays can read and display icons correctly by using message characters( I think it is called) @te1 = \\I[80] @te2 = \\I[79] Like this. @arraytest = [@te1, @te2] I can only get my array to display the variable's value ("\\I[80]", "\\I[79]") like strings. Is it possible to make...
  16. rpgmaker20221

Execute common events directly when called in a method?

Thank you all for giving me so much help and information :) and special thank you to  Another Fen :)   This topic can now be closed :)
  17. rpgmaker20221

I wanted to have a common event inside a command from the main menu. So when I push it. Like in the Yanfly Script (follow the link or look at the spoiler above) https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/menu-scripts/ace-menu-engine/ This is how I want a command from my menu to work. 1. Calls...
  18. rpgmaker20221

.... @menu1.set_handler(:task, method(:command_task)) @menu1.set_handler(:folmagi, method(:command_folmagi)) @menu1.set_handler(:folbruti, method(:command_folbruti)) @menu1.set_handler(:cancel, method(:return_scene)) end def freezefix @menu1.active = true end...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight