Search results

1. Narch

Yanfly Event Spawner: Performance Bloat after several uses

Background: I'm developing a game since a lot of months. I was previously using Galv Event Spawner when Yanfly did not have its own. I encountered performances problems after hundred of spawns with the Galv plugin, slowing my developement last year. I switched to YEP Event Spawner when it got...
  2. Narch

RMMV TWOTCH: PrincessBeach68

Introduction: Hi everyone. I recently made this game for a 10 days JAM where the theme was Princesses and Witches. I'm making an RPG type of game regulary, but this Jam was the occasion to test some things, and release a functionnal product. What you can play in this JAM game is supposed to be...
  3. Narch

Assigning Terrain Tag to an event

Hi everyone. Would it possible, to make a plugin allowing the developer to add a comment inside an event's page to determinte the event Terrain Tag depending on what page it's currently on? So when the command "Get Location Info" is used, it would return the Terrain Tag of the concerned event's...
  4. Narch

[Solved] MOG Variable HUD - Bug in its own demo

Hi Everyone. I been using the MOG Variable HuD on MV 1.5.1. I found a bug that I tested in the master demo on 1.5.1 (can't test on 1.6+). I don't know if it's fixed on 1.6+, but let me share it to you in hope someone can check and fix it (I asked the author by mail but he did not respond after...
  5. Narch

DreamX_RandomPrefixesSuffixes: How to make variable prices in percentage?

Hi everyone. I'm using the DreamX_RandomPrefixesSuffixes plugin to generate random suffixes for my items. Let's say I have 3 categories; Common/Rare/Epic. I'd like the Common items to be sold at (base price - 50%), Rare items to be sold at (base price ) Epic items to be sold at (base price +...
  6. Narch

How to report bugs relative to Yanfly Plugins?

Hi all. This might be a weird question and not the right place, but I have bugs that I proof tested (among others) on the last EventSpawner plugin. Despite my search I don't know where to report bugs to Yanfly, are you supposed to be a 127.0.0.1/banned.url to do this? Do he even take bug reports? Thank you.
  7. Narch

Filenames with special accents (ä, è, ô...) - Loading problems

Hello. I made the mistake of starting developement with weird accents on some filenames, I'm in the process of renaming them to convention. The font I use supports a whole bunch of special characters. My question is, why some people have no problems loading these files, even in USA or UK, but...
  8. Narch

Need ideas for a "or" logic switch system

I got a big batch of switches, when one switch is ON, all the others need to be OFF. Do you have tips on how to make this with not too much lines of code? So far the only solution I have is a common event with conditionnal branches: if SwitchA = ON, then make SwitchB,C,D,E,F,G... OFF if...
  9. Narch

YEP_MessageCore - Script to change number of Rows while in game?

Hi. The YEP_MessageCore plugin allows the user to customise the number of rows the message windows will use in game (see line 22)*. I was wondering if there was a way to change that parameter via script calls, in game. Thank you for your time...
  10. Narch

Plugin Modif: Galv ActionIndicators - Adding Player Direction Conditions

Hi. The ActionIndicators plugin from Galv allows an event to display an icon from the iconset.png, directly above it (as seen on the picture bellow). It displays when the player is touching the event. If the event is under the player, the icon will display once the player walks on it. To work...
  11. Narch

The Tileset Counter Tag: Is there something similar for an Event?

Hello. The Tilesets option in the database allows to tag a tile so it act as a counter: if the Player wants to talk to a NPC over a table, if it's tagged as a counter, it will work. My question is this one: Is it possible to make an event act as a counter in this similar and fast way ? I...
  12. Narch

Is there a method to count how many Regions tiles exists in a map?

I'm using Galv Event spawner wich uses Regions to spawn events on. If I could for exemple count there's 3 x R25, and 2 x R26, it would help me a lot. Anybody knows if it's possible?
  13. Narch

Is there a way to create a Master Event, that is then referenced by Child Events?

Hello. I'm searching help and ideas. I know you can put a common event inside a map event, and copy that map event. If you want to modify the common event, it's easy. BUT, if you have this event copied 100 times around the map, and want to add something to all the events, you need to delete...
  14. Narch

How to disable YEP_ItemCore "Info Window"? (Picture in post)

Hi everybody. I love everything of the ItemCore, but have no use for the Info Window on the right. Is there anyway way to disable it? Also, after disabling it, is there a way to get 2 columns back? Thanks for your time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight