Search results

1. Dymdez

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Beautifully done cave!!
  2. Dymdez

Caitlin's Graphical World

@Caitlin Sorry for the random question, but are the Gothic tiles useable for commercial games? Ty
  3. Dymdez

Google Drive Bug with Files Names

Fair enough! Thanks
  4. Dymdez

I appreciate that. I was hoping to find a method to work on my game no matter where I am in the world. Seems like a glitch that might be fixable, somehow.
  5. Dymdez

So I have decided to store my game in the cloud so that I can access it from anywhere to work on it while I travel. I have encountered a bizarre bug with Google Drive that I would definitely appreciate ANY input on. When I upload the game, the RPGMaker program seems to load the wrong images...
  6. Dymdez

Nekura's Tiles Edits

Very nice! You’re positive they can be used commercially?
  7. Dymdez

RMMV MR PRESIDENT: THE NATION BUILDING GAME

I am definitely trying this out today. Looks hilarious and fun.
  8. Dymdez

RM.Coalition Returns

Taking donations? Still going to be working on VxAce Tiles?
  9. Dymdez

Guiguimu's Resources

It’s been a while since I’ve worked on my game but I can’t wait to use these resources again!
  10. Dymdez

Parallax Mapping & Custom Maps for Beginners (Step by Step Walkthrough)

Would you be interested in watching it live?
  11. Dymdez

I had no idea there was any interest in this still. I can happily do it. Do you want a video or the same format as this?
  12. Dymdez

Awesome, I can already visualize using these! These are available for commercial use?
  13. Dymdez

@Caitlin you might notice some of your work here in this video :P
  14. Dymdez

Sorry I've been so scattered lately with my real world obligations! I've since had a son and...

Sorry I've been so scattered lately with my real world obligations! I've since had a son and started my own business!
  15. Dymdez

I should post an updated one seeing as my skills have drastically improved since I made this. Not a bad idea for a rainy day!
  16. Dymdez

@Caitlin WOW these are awesome, can't wait to use them
  17. Dymdez

Guiguimu's Resources

This is what I am working on ....
  18. Dymdez

Guiguimu's Resources

I'll post what I come up with so you can see your work in motion! Thanks again, keep em coming
  19. Dymdez

Guiguimu's Resources

The horror stuff is just great. Can't wait to edit it a little and use it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight