Search results

1. TengHu

KPocket VX

Fixed! Thank you!
  2. TengHu

KPocket VX

Can you post some screenshots of this? Sounds like a nifty idea I can use in my project. Decided to try it out but I got this error when I open the Item menu after gaining an item.
  3. TengHu

KItemDesc VX

Nice script! Good to see RGSS2 scripters around.
  4. TengHu

She Dreams Elsewhere

Same as @eluukkanen and @onipunk stated above. I, too, have played this game a while back and periodically check up on it. One of the most original RPG Maker games I've ever played. I'm striving for my project to have the same quality as yours!
  5. TengHu

Party Members Follow Main Actor

What you need is a catepillar script. Here's one by Zeriab. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,35167.0.html
  6. TengHu

HA!!

HA!!
  7. TengHu

Would you say that you've enabled...Sticky Keys?.... I'll let myself out.

Would you say that you've enabled...Sticky Keys?.... I'll let myself out.
  8. TengHu

1. @[14053:@richter_h] is awesome. 2. This theme is bada**! Sunds like something right out of...

1. @[14053:@richter_h] is awesome. 2. This theme is bada**! Sunds like something right out of the Souls series.
  9. TengHu

God, I hate when that happens. The 10th dimension was problematic enough. :(

God, I hate when that happens. The 10th dimension was problematic enough. :(
  10. TengHu

Fire a couple shots in the house. Should wake her right up.

Fire a couple shots in the house. Should wake her right up.
  11. TengHu

YOUR GAME IS AMAZING!

YOUR GAME IS AMAZING!
  12. TengHu

O.o neat-o!

O.o neat-o!
  13. TengHu

Gotta cater to your market lol

Gotta cater to your market lol
  14. TengHu

30 is the new 20 if you ask me. You’re good!

30 is the new 20 if you ask me. You’re good!
  15. TengHu

I’ve had those days where I forgot my birthday, too ‍♂️

I’ve had those days where I forgot my birthday, too ‍♂️
  16. TengHu

Agreed! And I don't even watch football that much.

Agreed! And I don't even watch football that much.
  17. TengHu

I went through all your profiles posts...and....I understand you now! I understand you, you...

I went through all your profiles posts...and....I understand you now! I understand you, you delicate human being :'(
  18. TengHu

wut?

wut?
  19. TengHu

Trying to make a Logo!

1 is dope. And 4 is second best. But with 4, make the controller more blocky by removing the round edges. Replace the round buttons with square ones.
  20. TengHu

Games that inspired you

Metal Gear Solid. My project is HEAVILY influenced on the entire series. Dishonored Dues Ex Mankind Divided and Human Revolution Batman Arkham series Oni (a little hidden gem by Bungie and Rockstar) Bloodborne

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatswiththecat