Search results

1. AlaiaVee

Writer Mapping Contest

Congrats to everyone that won! I actually had a blast with it, and writing the story was my favorite part ^_^ I'd love to see another one of these in the future!!
  2. AlaiaVee

Life is beautiful when being true to and loving of yourself ^_^

Life is beautiful when being true to and loving of yourself ^_^
  3. AlaiaVee

Writer Mapping Contest

Sounds fun! Here's my map entry: Ok, so I chose Cintronics' entry: The Tale of Garrick the Drunken Cleric: Garrick awoke to the heat of the sun blazing down on his face. Two squirrels perched atop the woodpile next to him chittered in a way that sounded almost like mocking laughter...
  4. AlaiaVee

Map Effects

This looks pretty dayum cool! Gonna have to try it out!
  5. AlaiaVee

Vee's Art Corner

So I ran across Alchemy for the first time the other day. I had fun creating some sketches in it. You can get some rather nice results in it fairly quickly. Here's a couple sketches I did:
  6. AlaiaVee

HK VS Animated Title

Perhaps you pasted the script onto the page titled '( Insert Here )' and left the '=begin' at the top? =begin This is a comment block in Ruby. Everything after the '=begin' is commented until an '=end' is reached. So if you pasted your script after the '=begin' and before an '=end' then it...
  7. AlaiaVee

The Order of the Marten

This looks pretty good. I like the artwork. I'll keep my eye on this one.
  8. AlaiaVee

I can't find the MULTIPLE party / Memorize Multiple inventories script

No, I think the newest version on Fomar's site is for Ace. It shows up with the VX Ace tag and it doesn't say 'RMVX' like your version does.
  9. AlaiaVee

Sleep paralysis is one of the freakiest things to have happen to ya. I've had it happen a couple...

Sleep paralysis is one of the freakiest things to have happen to ya. I've had it happen a couple times years ago. I had no idea what it was at the time either. I felt like some invisible force was holding me there, trying to smother me. I realize now it was probably due to the high anxiety and...
  10. AlaiaVee

sounds pretty good for a flash game ^^

sounds pretty good for a flash game ^^
  11. AlaiaVee

Cool, I didn't know you composed music too. Have any samples?

Cool, I didn't know you composed music too. Have any samples?
  12. AlaiaVee

self.eyes.roll

self.eyes.roll
  13. AlaiaVee

self.be_self until self.awesome

self.be_self until self.awesome
  14. AlaiaVee

Screen resolution problem with day night script

I can't duplicate the problem you are reporting. Vlue's day/night script just tints the screen and doesn't hard code any size for the effect. So when the screen is a larger resolution I still see the tint applied to all of it. Test it out yourself if you want. Create a new project with Yanfly's...
  15. AlaiaVee

Screen resolution problem with day night script

The screen resolution is configured in Yanfly's core engine script. Lines 163 and 164: RESIZE_WIDTH = 640 RESIZE_HEIGHT = 416 If you don't like the new size then change the 640 back to 544. If you want to fix the day/night script to work with the new resolution then you need to...
  16. AlaiaVee

Working on my first serious script and the list of requirements keeps growing. I'm starting to...

Working on my first serious script and the list of requirements keeps growing. I'm starting to realize how long this game is going to take to get done... Art, music, scripts, story, maps, events, etc. It's all so much!!
  17. AlaiaVee

using these? http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=tilesets&type=theodore

using these? http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=tilesets&type=theodore
  18. AlaiaVee

Hey~

Glad to have you out of the shadows TearsOfNightfall. Can I call you TONfa for short? :D Anyway, I'd love to see more from you and about your upcoming projects. See ya around.
  19. AlaiaVee

sure, that'd be cool to look into. Let me know when there's a beta or something.

sure, that'd be cool to look into. Let me know when there's a beta or something.
  20. AlaiaVee

I might have to check it out then. What project is it you are referring to. Certainly not DWM2...

I might have to check it out then. What project is it you are referring to. Certainly not DWM2, right?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who's interested in voice acting?! Not me! Although not all games do it..it IS a necessary feature.
I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatswiththecat