Search results

1. Diego2112

The skull is actually the exact same as Stede Bonnet. I used his flag (and Calico Jack's) as the...

The skull is actually the exact same as Stede Bonnet. I used his flag (and Calico Jack's) as the base. I appreciate the feedback though--I may try and clean that up, though my art skills are... Lackluster at best?
  2. Diego2112

New Logo, took me two hours to make. I feel pretty good about it! Thoughts?

New Logo, took me two hours to make. I feel pretty good about it! Thoughts?
  3. Diego2112

https://youtu.be/wqIj-E-Ef3s see me fail at Jalopy! Or don't, it's pretty bad.

https://youtu.be/wqIj-E-Ef3s see me fail at Jalopy! Or don't, it's pretty bad.
  4. Diego2112

Exactly right!

Exactly right!
  5. Diego2112

Oh no, it still sucks. But he seems to have learned, and tonight we had a nearly 4 hour chat...

Oh no, it still sucks. But he seems to have learned, and tonight we had a nearly 4 hour chat about everything BUT Sudan (work has us come in, and do nothing for 4 hours while the factory is under repairs). He's a great guy, so yeah, it's not fine, but it's fine, ya know what I mean? lol Now, BED!
  6. Diego2112

Did another stream-played "Jalopy." Check it out on my YouTube (link in profile) tomorrow at...

Did another stream-played "Jalopy." Check it out on my YouTube (link in profile) tomorrow at 12PM EST!
  7. Diego2112

Oh, he meant nothing by it--he's just... Well, he has no tact. I'm doing much better, and I'm...

Oh, he meant nothing by it--he's just... Well, he has no tact. I'm doing much better, and I'm in a better place. Basically, I ended up telling him "I've been married nearly 12 years, and I literally last week started to open up to my wife about this stuff." He got the message!
  8. Diego2112

Time to do some Gaming. After all, I *am* the Gaming Gamer who Games!

Time to do some Gaming. After all, I *am* the Gaming Gamer who Games!
  9. Diego2112

Oh I know-the wrong smell, the wrong sounds, any of that can trigger me. This instance of...

Oh I know-the wrong smell, the wrong sounds, any of that can trigger me. This instance of depression was brought about by a coworker who'd just found out I lived in Sudan during the Darfur Genocide's early days. All kinds of questions I didn't want to ever think about again... Ah well, I'm good...
  10. Diego2112

Underlying problem for me is PTSD Mixed with bipolar disorder... But you're right! And...

Underlying problem for me is PTSD Mixed with bipolar disorder... But you're right! And cleanliness really does help!
  11. Diego2112

Dating apps. Have you tried any?

I know a guy what met his wife via eHarmony. Between him, and what their commercials promise, I'd say it's a fairly safe bet. I don't really know of any others that are as reputable.
  12. Diego2112

Kicking depression in the arse by making progress on my brand! Who knew being productive helped? lol

Kicking depression in the arse by making progress on my brand! Who knew being productive helped? lol
  13. Diego2112

Just did my first Twitch Stream. Loved it. Diego2112Twitch for the video, 3 hours of my mate...

Just did my first Twitch Stream. Loved it. Diego2112Twitch for the video, 3 hours of my mate Aethir and I avoiding death (narrowly at that)!
  14. Diego2112

It's Me Again, Margret...

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my life at this point... But hey! Who needs sleep, amirite? lol
  15. Diego2112

That clip pretty much sums up how I feel, yeah.

That clip pretty much sums up how I feel, yeah.
  16. Diego2112

I do believe this is the longest I've been consistently active on this forum in nearly 4 years...

I do believe this is the longest I've been consistently active on this forum in nearly 4 years! May 2015ish? So uh, go me?
  17. Diego2112

GolfHacker's Goodies

May whatever gods you may or may not serve bless your efforts, sir! I've many of the Time Fantasy packages (and plan on getting more) for MV, and having access to this... Well, suffice to say I'm a very happy man. Trick is, I ain't great with editing the editor! Also, long shot, but does...
  18. Diego2112

How did you come up with your name?

Shorthand version: Xenos M. O'Sullivan is a character from a Dieselpunk/Gaslamp Romance (yes, you read that right) novella I was writing at one point. Well, it started off as a romance, quickly turned into a political intrigue/clandestine operation novella with a romance backdrop. During that...
  19. Diego2112

What are the biggest mistakes begginers do?

Can't really add anything to this, everyone has already said everything, but I'd reiterate, trying to run before you can crawl. Learn to manipulate the engine before you do anything else, and just make a few small games with the different mechanics you'd eventually like to have in a big...
  20. Diego2112

It's Me Again, Margret...

Hey there, hi there, ho there, how the heck are ya? It's Xenos here, doing the semi-annual-every-other-year check-in thing I seem to do with most forums these days. I would say "Yeah, I'm happy to be back and you can look for more stuff from me in the near future!" but that would be nothing but...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Runnyyy wrote on Bex's profile.
Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention!
I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
Who's interested in voice acting?! Not me! Although not all games do it..it IS a necessary feature.
I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatswiththecat