Search results

1. Blodeuyn

Haha, Hello!

Haha, Hello!
  2. Blodeuyn

I was an old composer back during 2013's restaff days.

I was an old composer back during 2013's restaff days.
  3. Blodeuyn

Guess who's back? Back again? Exciting updates coming in a few weeks~

Guess who's back? Back again? Exciting updates coming in a few weeks~
  4. Blodeuyn

Kairi Sawler's Free Commercial Music Workshop!

Hi there. Sorry, but if you read up  a few comments, I closed this free requests thread over a year ago. I do still take commissions, however, feel free to contact me if you're interested in that.
  5. Blodeuyn

12 Hours of Christmas

Congrats to all the Winners, and thanks everyone who enjoyed my music~
  6. Blodeuyn

Temporary Recutement (or longtime) for Nya Quest

Hey, I just noticed the post (I'm not as active on the forums as I should be ;w;) are you still looking for a composer, Nio?
  7. Blodeuyn

I usually use Audacity's built in amplifier to adjust volume, it seems to give great levels.

I usually use Audacity's built in amplifier to adjust volume, it seems to give great levels.
  8. Blodeuyn

I've decided to close the free requests, apologies to anyone who has a request submitted that didn't get filled. My workload's been stacking up for awhile now and as it's paying work, it comes first. I may open the shop again in the future, and I will keep it updated with any free releases for...
  9. Blodeuyn

Hey everyone, little update. I've had so much work come in lately (Woo!) that I'm completely unable to do requests. I'll do my best to release them as soon as I can, but for the next little bit, I'm too busy to work on them. I'll keep updates though x3
  10. Blodeuyn

Hey Venor! Still working away, lots of commissions have been coming in, but don't worry, I'll keep you updated, ^.^ Starting in May I should have a lot more time to do your Request!
  11. Blodeuyn

[Music Production] Favorite gear?

Haha, I'm using an older copy of Gold. I plan on buying their big Pro pack 2 soon, so I can expand my library.
  12. Blodeuyn

[Music Production] Favorite gear?

I'm with you for FL Studio. I use FL Studio 11 (With Audacity to finalize looping). It's just.. so easy to use once you understand it's UI. It was a little daunting at first, but after I figured it out, it makes things easy-breezy. As for Plugins, I use EastWest Quantum Leap, (Freaking amazing)...
  13. Blodeuyn

Haha, ^.^ Sorry about the wait, my workload's gotten a bit heavy recently. I'll let you know as soon as the piece is ready, however!!
  14. Blodeuyn

Haha, glad to hear it!! Hmm.. definitely an interesting request, I'll see what I can do!
  15. Blodeuyn

No problem. ^_^

No problem. ^_^
  16. Blodeuyn

Interesting sound, be careful with that bass melody though, You're dangerously close to :P...

Interesting sound, be careful with that bass melody though, You're dangerously close to :P Nice song at any rate ^_^
  17. Blodeuyn

Well, I for one make money creating art (music that is). Sometimes you need to give up...

Well, I for one make money creating art (music that is). Sometimes you need to give up everything, just to follow your dreams.
  18. Blodeuyn

A few new requests have come in, check back soon for more content, everyone!
  19. Blodeuyn

Indeed, very amazing ^^

Indeed, very amazing ^^
  20. Blodeuyn

Go get some rest Archeia, you earned it, ^_^

Go get some rest Archeia, you earned it, ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
This one is for all the so-called losers out here :
I like how modern gamers always referring hard games as "The Dark Souls of *Insert Genre*" without ever experiencing a Souls-like game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beldavid