Search results

1. Blueworx

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Hi Frogboy, thanks for this amazing plugin! But replace the plugin-call REMRANKS in your github documentation with REMOVERANKS - REMRANKS doesn't do anything- that took me a while to figure out.
  2. Blueworx

Learn how to make Quest Journal with Yanfly YEP_QuestJournal Plugin

Just wanted to leave a little "thank you"-note. That took a lot less time than watching the videos.:thumbsup-left::thumbsup-right:
  3. Blueworx

Procedurally generated encounters

Quick update: Poryg's plug-in... ... is a good workaround. It's still not *exactly* what I was looking for, but it will do the trick. So thank you, Poryg, and of course I'll mention it in the credits if I ever get there;)
  4. Blueworx

That would be the easy way out, and if you look at the image above, that *is* pretty much what I'm doing. The real problem is that I want them to look their part *before* you run into them.
  5. Blueworx

Good idea, but tried that already and there was a cruel moment of hope until I realized that I'm still limited to ABCD. It's crazy how each event has his own 4 flags, but I can't find a way to store one individual variable in it. The only way I see right now is to create a common event for every...
  6. Blueworx

Hi RPG-Makers, for my current game I'm trying to figure out a way to generate random encounters that you can *see*, and therefore avoid or actively seek out while they are moving. Some are enemies. Some are not. My solution so far is this... I let the event autorun when entering a map...
  7. Blueworx

A wild Blueworx appeared

Hallo, hi, hei & 안녕 - we are a little team that has started a game in renpy and has now moved to RPG Maker MV. We won't be able to discuss the game itself here (age restriction), but the forums have already proven to be invaluable to us. So thank you for all the tutorials, tips, plugins and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
This one is for all the so-called losers out here :
I like how modern gamers always referring hard games as "The Dark Souls of *Insert Genre*" without ever experiencing a Souls-like game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beldavid