Search results

1. ProGM

Indrah plays IGMC2018 entries (Count:26)

Heya! If you'd like, try our game :3 It's about 15-20 minutes of gameplay, a simple and colorful platform/puzzle with a bit of storytelling :D https://elfgamesworks.itch.io/aui-igmc2018
  2. ProGM

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

@Zelgadis85 Thanks :O @Faye Valentine happy you've enjoyed LBR! It was... IGMC 2014 °[]° SO MUCH TIME AGO. Hooooowever, I'm happy to show you the... INTRO!
  3. ProGM

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

This year I had almost forgotten to post here D: D: We're joining the competition as well! There's still so much to implement and polish, but not so much time left, argh! >.< Here are some details about our game: AUI is a platform puzzle adventure set on a tropical island amidst fire and...
  4. ProGM

RMMV All IGMC2017 votes and results in a spreadsheet

@Talonos If you say like that, you haven't played other games ^^' I mostly disagree with your evaluations. I think that the right answer is a good balance of all elements. My team won some prize in both pasts IGMCs (3rd place with Little Briar Rose in IGMC2014, Best Platform with Oh! I'm...
  5. ProGM

Oops sorry! I missed it ^^' The highlight was made manually. Fixed it! ... And also added the judge choice :D
  6. ProGM

If you want, I can add that vote you received by PM to the spreadsheet ^^ What's your game name?
  7. ProGM

Ehr I know but the forum url was too long >.< it's simply a topic T_T EDIT: I changed it...

Ehr I know but the forum url was too long >.< it's simply a topic T_T EDIT: I changed it trimming the msg
  8. ProGM

Uhm, my fault, sorry, I replaced "BROKEN" with "MISSING VOTE" (the judges forgot to add a vote to it) P.S. the BROKEN is a word my script generated, it simply means that it could not recognize any vote on the game, not that the game is broken XD So it could mean: a) a mistake made by the...
  9. ProGM

Gosh, sorry for informing you guys about bad news D: D: However I think you can enter the Discord channel of the contest and ask the judges ^_^ They usually answer. You're probably right! I'd like to improve my game in the near future ^_^ Good luck for your game as well :D
  10. ProGM

IGMC2017 scores in a spreadsheet...

IGMC2017 scores in a spreadsheet! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/all-igmc2017-votes-and-results-in-a-spreadsheet.88652
  11. ProGM

Ach @Roden124 I'm sorry. At least the spreadsheet was kinda useful. It's pretty bad not getting feedbacks :( Not many game got more than a few comments, but it was predictable. Which one is your game? To be honest, I'm a bit sad about my game, as well... but for a different reason. It scored...
  12. ProGM

@luizcubas I've taken it into account with my bot ^_^ However, news!!! I fixed a few wrong data and added score average and manually fixed a few errors (mostly: games disqualified or not matching the expression) :D :D
  13. ProGM

Hi guys! Since I'm a programmer and I always like to read data in cleaner ways, I created a simple crawler that collected all data from the IGMC2017 results and place the judge votes in a spreadsheet, to see the general results :D Hopefully you can use it to grasp better how your game scored...
  14. ProGM

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Journey to the East

Hi everyone, we are Elf Games Works and this is our third time @IGMC! For this 2017 edition, after a successful Little Briar Rose made with RPG Maker VX Ace (link) and Oh! I'm Getting Taller! made with Unity, we opted for RPG Maker MV. Journey to the East is a comic turn on the original 16th...
  15. ProGM

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

@Archeia Wow, fast answer! Oook, thanks, I'll just avoid to use it ^_^
  16. ProGM

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

Bug report: (or maybe missing feature?) If I use the "flip" feature of tiled (shortcut X), the plugin crashes when tries to render that tile. Plugin version v1.10
  17. ProGM

Little Briar Rose

We have created our first Devblog! Give it a look! ;3 http://blog.littlebriarrose.com/
  18. ProGM

Little Briar Rose

Thanks for playing it! We will take care of your review to fix the next release, after the contest. :3
  19. ProGM

(TOTALLY BIASED) Game Rundowns

Ahww..! Can't wait! XD Are you still following this crazy plan of play all the games in the list? Don't give up! XD
  20. ProGM

Little Briar Rose

Little update ;3 While the contest is still ongoing, we are working on the game and in the meanwhile we did a little official site. It simplify the way to get download and infos, without link as official site the contest submission. http://www.littlebriarrose.com/ Also, i'll find the time to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
This one is for all the so-called losers out here :
I like how modern gamers always referring hard games as "The Dark Souls of *Insert Genre*" without ever experiencing a Souls-like game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beldavid