Search results

1. vampirewarrior661

Is it possible to change the how the title screen looks in game?

Wow this is amazing! Thank you I knew I was missing something, I also checked out your other scripts they're very nice :)
  2. vampirewarrior661

Thank you for the other script I just decided to get rid of the MOG script and the save files can still be loaded if you saw the second text file is there a better format that I should use instead of that or is it good as it is.
  3. vampirewarrior661

Well... It worked in one project now its having problems and I think its clashing with a title screen script (first image) I tried to add a code so that the script would be disabled so that it wouldn't clash but didn't work. The previous code I used was like this (second image) I'm so sorry...
  4. vampirewarrior661

Thank you so much for your help it works :)
  5. vampirewarrior661

Thank you so by your wording I went to the data manager and found the location (Datamanager.png) however what is the exact line or do I not go to data manager and I might try this (NewScript.png) but different as I said I'm average at most and I never really poked around in the data manager I'm...
  6. vampirewarrior661

Thank you there is only one save file so it doesn't make things difficult and yes its like a checkpoint the game will check if you made it to a certain point and the title screen will change. If it makes it easier I will try dividing the game, thank you for the resources. When they do reach the...
  7. vampirewarrior661

Who is your main in Smash Bros 4

My Mains are... Dark Pit Mc Little Mac Roy Sonic Dr. Mario Then sometimes Random. I can't wait for Cloud!!! I am going to destroy my friends with him XD
  8. vampirewarrior661

Okay so in my project the game is split into two segments the first half being dream like and magical, however the second half is a nightmare. What I am asking is when the player reaches the second segment and it turns nightmarish can I change the title screen to reflect that so it truly looks...
  9. vampirewarrior661

Candacis' Resources

This is very professional work I am very happy that this is free to non-commercial games. I suggest you sell your resources since they are so professional.  :)
  10. vampirewarrior661

Grabbing the ID of an Computer Account for a Horror Game!

Thank you guys this is awesome!  :D   :D   :D   :D   :D
  11. vampirewarrior661

[CLOSEDt] Miss Nile's Editor Mapping Workshop

hey here is a rough draft I am working on and would like some input since I am trying to make it into a futuristic, steampunk type city. I did not fill it up with NPCs or events yet. Map width 44 Map height 46 I would like it if you made your own version of this If you would could you make the...
  12. vampirewarrior661

Event System Support (expert users only)

Okay I am trying to make an event inside a fight where it plays a movie thing is the fight is still going while the movie is playing even if I put commands to make them stop fighting while it is playing is not working what should I do? Also I am trying to make an effect where the screen turns...
  13. vampirewarrior661

Creation of 'Burn Infusion' spell

Okay this I think may be the basic structure for it. But it needs tweaking sorry that I couldn't give you something more fleshed out.
  14. vampirewarrior661

Animated RTP Monster Characters

Heres a Slime for you, I have even more sprites if anyone wants them.
  15. vampirewarrior661

Grabbing the ID of an Computer Account for a Horror Game!

So if anyone has played or seen the creepy pasta game Sonic.exe, at certain parts of the game it will pull the users account name in display it in game. I was wondering if you could do this with RPG Maker? is there a specific script call I can do to do this? Because it adds a nice chilling...
  16. vampirewarrior661

Is there a way to have an event that will change the font for that event?

I am sorry if this is confusing I will my best to explain what I mean, I am currently making a horror game and I am trying to make an event where the villain is talking to you in a different font, and then when the protagonist talks its back to normal. Like i am trying to make the game more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
This one is for all the so-called losers out here :
I like how modern gamers always referring hard games as "The Dark Souls of *Insert Genre*" without ever experiencing a Souls-like game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beldavid