Search results

1. Craig

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

@hadecynn If you don't mind me asking, what program/s are you using to create these animations? I would love to be able to learn how to do this one day!
  2. Craig

@sieben43 For what it's worth, I am running my game at 1280x720, and the animations must be scaled to 670% to cover the whole screen. Yes, there is some pixelation, but that is a small price to pay for such amazing animations in my book. Granted, if you are running larger than 1280x720...I don't...
  3. Craig

Updating Project Files to 1.51...So much broken...

I am so confused. Long story short, I was running 1.51 just fine. Steam updated me to 1.60 automatically, which broke like, all the things for me. Downgraded back to 1.51, and reverted my project files from my working backup. Everything was fine. Went to install and use the YEP_QuestJournal...
  4. Craig

MogHunter's Battle Hud with VE Damage Pop-up

Then I would definitely recommend the SRD_BattlePopupCustomizer. Hopefully you can achieve the same effect that you are looking for, and it actually work, lol! Neat that you got the PrettySleekGauges to work! Thanks for the offer, but I found something else that is working well for me!
  5. Craig

MogHunter's Battle Hud with VE Damage Pop-up

Try moving SRD_SuperToolEngine to the very top, and all your VE and MOG stuff to right below the YEP_X_BattleSystemATB. If that doesn't work, you can try the SRD_BattlePopupCustomizer instead of the VE version. I have not been having any problems with it. Unrelated, and may not be an issue for...
  6. Craig

RPG Maker MV 1.6.0 and GENE!

After testing more and more, there was so much broken with my game I had to switch back to 1.51. Graphics not loading for a second after launching a map, images in the menu not showing up the first time it is opened, battle backgrounds split down the middle and forced to tile, even though they...
  7. Craig

Once I got all the core .js files updated, the only completely game-breaking conflict I have is with Yanfly's Gridfree Doodads. I think it is because 1.60 has changed the way some of the file directories are structured? I'm not a coder, so I don't know for sure. That's the only problem I have...
  8. Craig

I am assuming this is just a plugin that needs to be updated? Or is it something else?
  9. Craig

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I have my normal attack skill set up like most people like it. Melee fighters go up to the target and attack, while ranged fighters stay put and attack from afar. I have my action sequence set for the melee fighters to move to the FRONT BASE of the target, because that is what I like the look of...
  10. Craig

Enemy Battlers that act as Allies???

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Works great :DDD
  11. Craig

Good suggestion! I’ll have to give that a try! Any ideas on how to make it so you can win the battle without having to defeat the “friendly” enemies?
  12. Craig

EXP for Party Members Participating in Battle/YEP_Actor Party Switch

I know there is always the option for ALL party members to receive EXP using that switch, but I was wondering about only giving it to those who participated in the battle. For example, if you had 8 characters, you start the battle with 1, 2, 3, 4 in your party. Halfway through you switch out...
  13. Craig

EXP for Party Members Participating in Battle/YEP_Actor Party Switch

I am using the YEP_ActorPartySwitch plugin to swap out characters in battle. But it seems that the only characters that get EXP are the ones that are actively in the party when the battle ends. How can I make it so all the characters that participated in the battle get EXP, but any that did not...
  14. Craig

Hey everyone! I have no idea if this is possible, and if so, how it would be accomplished, which is why I am asking here, lol! I would like to have an area of my game in which the player encounters both friendly and non-friendly enemies in random encounters. Not like the FFIX mechanic of having...
  15. Craig

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@bigcalsworld Holy Guacamole! I am impressed by the amount of work you put into this! This is definitely something that would take quite awhile to get through!
  16. Craig

Amethyst Order

I am obsessed with the colored light overlays in everything! It looks so surreal in such a good way!
  17. Craig

Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse (Available now!)

If I have not said yet, this game looks so beautiful! I would install Windows on my MAC just to play this game!
  18. Craig

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Selhan Thanks so much! Shadows under the bridge never even crossed my mind! Duh, lol! I will work on adding that in :D @PsychicToaster So glad you like it! You can definitely do it! The key for me is doing EVERYTHING parallax in Photoshop. I am a professional photographer in my real life...
  19. Craig

These are all SO amazing! I would love to learn how to make these! You have a very rare skill set :D  Thanks for sharing it with us!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casterisque