Search results

1. adam4landry

How to make a unique Rpg game

Well i have all the sprites (almost), i have some animated battlers, i have some add on, i have some sound effects, and i have musics all that i am missing are two things some progam scripts and some maps tiles when i get both of them i will be ready to do some tests to my prototype game.
  2. adam4landry

Well what you are saying is take some baby steps first, well to tell you the truth i don't want to start to make my full megaman x rpg game just yet first i need to make trial and error megaman x rpg demo tests before making my full game i don't if this is suited action to take ????
  3. adam4landry

Well that why i want to create a megaman x rpg game like this with the improvement like you said: -Active Time Battle System (maybe) --Battle Log --Damage Popup --Animated Enemy --Actor Graphics --Battle Status with Faces (kinda) *Platformer Movement Script But my game would have a different...
  4. adam4landry

So what you are saying is i can create a game with VxAce like that guy did in his video is possible ???
  5. adam4landry

Okay here what this guy did he created a megaman x rpg game this is his video: what i want to no is what type of script program did he use to create this game ????
  6. adam4landry

Hello there i have a very unique question to ask i saw a person make a interesting game on youtube using a rpgmaker program so i wanted to no if i can do it with the vx ace can i post the video to show you guys what i mean ???
  7. adam4landry

Futuristic Tiles E problem

:unsure: :unsure:  Are you saying all i need to do is placing a event on the couch, table or whatever and that will fix the problem  :unsure:   :unsure:   hmmmm okay i will give it a try and see what happens. :|  
  8. adam4landry

Futuristic Tiles E problem

Okay i dont no if it the right place to put this, anyway i got myself the Futuristic Tileset for rpg maker vx ace and i got to say it rocks BD   but the tiles A's set are a little confusing well i post that on a other topic but right now i am having some problem with the Futuristic Tileset E...
  9. adam4landry

Need a special script

Hmmmm okay :)   so how do i do the switch thing as you say can you give me a detail step by step tutorial on how i can plus this off please ;) .
  10. adam4landry

Need a special script

Really :| :|  huh i did not no that but, what about say if the boy and the girl have diffrent storylines do i need a special script for that like take megaman zx for exemple vent and aile have diffrent storylines but they have the same misson i don't no if you no what i mean ????
  11. adam4landry

Need a special script

That not what i mean take pokemon for exemple before starting a game the player must chose if he a boy or a girl i don't if that helps :unsure: :unsure: ????
  12. adam4landry

Need a special script

Hello Everyone i have a script request, i want a script that allow the player to chose between a boy main character or a girl main character before starting a game i don't no if a script like that exist can anyone help me please :unsure: ?????
  13. adam4landry

Question about Resource Packs

Hmmmm..... i see so the DS tiles are a big no no :| to combine with futuristic tiles resource pack and modern day tiles resource pack other than that the futuristic and modern day tiles would work great with one and a other.
  14. adam4landry

Question about Resource Packs

Hi everyone i have no idea if this the right place to post my question here well anyway my question is that can i use multiple Resource Packs to create my game for exemple say i want to create a future modern game so i want to use the futuristic tiles resource pack, modern day tiles resource...
  15. adam4landry

Need Some Sprites

Can anyone do my request at all ?????
  16. adam4landry

Need Some Sprites

Hmmmm >_> >_> >_>   okay i hate to be a bumber but can anyone fulfill my request ????
  17. adam4landry

Need Some Sprites

Thank sharm and no hard feelings :P :P  Now like i mention in my last post i would like some to create some megaman series bosses in Old School Modern style sprites for rpg maker vx ace now i forgot to mention which series (sorry about that) the first bosses i want are from megaman Zx series...
  18. adam4landry

Need Some Sprites

(Okay this time i get this right)Now i would like to request someone to create megaman series bosses in Old School Modern style sprites for rpg maker vx ace i have some pic to show you which bosses i want and i would like to no if i can post this pics. Oh and sharm i hope i post this at the...
  19. adam4landry

Need a animated battler script

Okay here a new request i need a script to use animated battlers i no there one somewhere on the forum but i can't remember where can anyone point me to the right place please ??????
  20. adam4landry

Need help with some edits

Hi everyone i will get to the point (sorry if i am being rude) i fond some megaman zero, ZX and Zx advent sprites on the web that i want to use as animated battlers but i need some super massive help with some edits on megaman model x, p, h, f, and l like giving them some unique special attack...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casterisque