Search results

1. What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

That's why I suggested a new engine, one that is not focused on a single genre, having the ability to make any kind of popular genres, not just typical jrpg like games. I know that it has no chance of happening, it's nice to dream tho.
  2. What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

Instead one thing in MV, how about a new engine with the ability to make a few type of games, such as rogue-likes, strategic turn based, card games, click based games, instead of being focused on rpgs, not saying rpgs/jrpgs are bad, but the diversity is lacking here, i've seen some awesome rpg...
  3. Yanfly's Event Spawner, how to call multiple times?

Thank you very much, it works <3
  4. Yanfly's Event Spawner, how to call multiple times?

I'm currently copy pasting the same script call in order to have multiple events on a map, is there a way to write it down in a single line? here is the script call: Yanfly.SpawnEventInRegion(1, 3, 1, false) I want something like: [n]Yanfly.SpawnEventInRegion(1, 3, 1, false) n - is how many...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lysenthe