Search results

1. chillsta

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hello @ICF-Soft , Indeed it helped. After i read your reply, i tried to reshuffle the plugins around a few more times and got it to work with your ICFSoft_YEPShowParams plugin. To be honest, i have no idea how i missed it. My guess is that i didnt turn off the old DreamX_ShowParam or...
  2. chillsta

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hello ICFSoft, First of all, i really like your plugins and how you on top of it try to keep them compatible with others. Kudos! Thanks to you i am really close to getting the base of my game to where i want it to be. There are two things i am still struggling with, tho. 1. I would like to get...
  3. chillsta

ICF-Soft Params Core

Nice, its working! Thanks a lot mate! ^^
  4. chillsta

ICF-Soft Params Core

@ICF-Soft Hi hi, I am currently trying to combine your Nparams with some form of Stat Distribution. So far without any luck. I was trying out Alistairs Stat Distribution, but since i dont know anything about Java that script was just beyond me to mess around with. Next I tried out Yanfly´s...
  5. chillsta

Show Parameters

@ICF-Soft Sweet! Works like a charm! Thanks again! This will make things easier! =)
  6. chillsta

Show Parameters

@ICF-Soft Oh Wow! I did set up my parameters already, but i will definitely try it out when i get home. I really appreciate your reply, tho! Your plugin of course too! /cheers mate! Edit: Ok, i had a moment to try out your plugin real quick and it does not work for me. Placements and names...
  7. chillsta

Show Parameters

Well, i had some more time to try out copying lines that made sense to me and got it running. For anyone with similar issues, here is what i added to have dex from ICFs plugin show up in yanfly`s status menu. Just find their right place in dreamx`s script and adjust them as needed. * @param...
  8. chillsta

Show Parameters

@Zarsla Thanks for your reply! I was using quasi 1.15, but i did use it as you suggested. Currently i am leaning a bit more towards ICFs one, as it is easier to use. Anyway, like i said, the parameters do show up correctly for both programs, meaning the position and the value. Just the name does...
  9. chillsta

Show Parameters

Hi hi, i seem to be unable to figure out how to display the names of parameters. It does show the correct value, but not the name. This happens with custom params from either Quasi or ICF, when using yanfls status menu plugin. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lysenthe