Search results

1. EBroxas72

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

I apologize for asking a possibly stupid question/request. I am trying to use this plug-in for the first time and have no idea what I'm doing. I am seeing images of stuff making the hitbox be noticeable in-game? Are there any guides out there for using this plugin? Or somewhere where I can...
  2. EBroxas72

How do I make the Victor engine Materia System and the Yanfly ace-menu-engine work together?

I am pretty sure there's probably a much easier way of doing that which is probable less over kill. but I know that that's materia scrip Is A okay for me to use and a commercial game, so over kill materia rip off it is then.
  3. EBroxas72

How do I make the Victor engine Materia System and the Yanfly ace-menu-engine work together?

Got it! Thank you~ The putting items in Buckets to change what happens with you use the dump contents systum which is Totally not a rip off of a materia systum but with only one type of weapon usable with *said in a sarcastic tone* it Is now in the game!!!! thank you.
  4. EBroxas72

How do I make the Victor engine Materia System and the Yanfly ace-menu-engine work together? When I put the 2 together the Materia menu slot dose not show up, I tried adding ":materia" to the list of selectable slots in the menu scrip at line 111 and putting what was at 111 to 112. It did not...
  5. EBroxas72

Is there a way to have the actor sprite switch when a battle starts and ends?

I have found Fomar0153s animated battlers Scrip which on the page says that if I send them a free copy of my game I can use it and still be able to sell it. And it is working alot better for me then victors.The only thing I need to add is the players being in a different spot and Having enemys...
  6. EBroxas72

Thank you. Once I figure out how to use the dang thing and figure out how to edit it so the party is in a different spot *one of the reasons I was using yanfly is because you can be in front and facing the bad guys and stuff, I think It will be perfect. It even has the pug in for changing the...
  7. EBroxas72

https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/visual-battlers/ The link to the visual battlers scrip^
  8. EBroxas72

So I using the Visual Battlers scrip by yanfly for my game in Ace because its ok to use in a commercial game. The scrip makes it so when you are in battle the over world actor sprites on the filed. How ever I want to use custom battle sprites for the party in battle. How do I make it so every...
  9. EBroxas72

Your favorite Music making software?

I like to use a mix of Beepbox *http://www.beepbox.co/* which is a chiptune software that you can use in your browser. Audacity. And I've made cool music in Audiosanuna But that soft ware is driving me Nuts.Think it has NO undo or redo buttons anyware. so I am looking for something more...
  10. EBroxas72

How to change face sprites while still in the same text box i e Make the face sprites look like ther

Thank You quite a lot, This is really helpful it even has bigger face sprites, Which is something else that I was wanting to have and was having trouble~!!! And I got it to work with every thing else. thank you~!!!   Though I have an off topic questions which is about Scrips if you don't...
  11. EBroxas72

How to change face sprites while still in the same text box i e Make the face sprites look like ther

I already use scrips in the game so I don't mind at all, Any scrips you can point me to?  Or am I on my own? Or do I need to make the scrip? Thanks for the help any ways~!
  12. EBroxas72

Ok, I've gone back to work on a project on Rpg maker vx to add some finishing touches, And one of the things I want to add is makeing the face sprites look like there talking when the character is saying some thing in the text box, Like have the face sprite switch back and forth from two sprites...
  13. EBroxas72

How do I get a event or over world monster to react to how close or far away the player is?

I got it to work, *With some help thanks btw* as (Meandering = random)      (Hunting = 40 and Custom *Move at Random Move towards player*)       (chasing = 15 and aproach) I will balance  the number around Meandering, Hunting, Chasing, to make it more fair to the player. Thanks. I think I...
  14. EBroxas72

How do I get a event or over world monster to react to how close or far away the player is?

*First off I am new to the forum, So If I'm asking in the wrong Place about How do I ____ I'm sorry in Advance.* I'm doing a 30 day trial Challenge where I see how much of a game I can make in the said days. i'm almost done with it, it's just I have hit one last road block. One of the things I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lysenthe