Search results

1. OceansDream

RMMV [RSW] Cast Ashore

Hi! I haven't personally experienced that problem with collisions but I tried to keep everything triple scaled and not go too complex on overlapping tiles? Yeah I'm still working on games, I have a remake of Paradise Blue in the works as well! I just thought the 8 bit aesthetics here in Cast...
  2. OceansDream

RMMV [RSW] Cast Ashore

Cast Ashore SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS DOWNLOAD LINK
  3. OceansDream

Mapping Tips

I asked some people about tips for making better maps. I also wrote some as well. Here you go! They are grouped by contributor. By Ocean’s Dream: -When mapping, keep the exits of the area clear. You want the players to know where they can leave the map instead of having it hidden by excessive...
  4. OceansDream

*ready to devour entire cheesecake*

*ready to devour entire cheesecake*
  5. OceansDream

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Ye cazs face is 50% hair! :D  I wish my face was 50% hair I need more hair. It's an Oshun! >
  6. OceansDream

[IGMC 2015] Ruin Frontier 0

While this is called Ruin Frontier 0, there is no need to have played the original Ruin Frontier to play this one. Any comments / feedback / criticism for this is appreciated!
  7. OceansDream

[IGMC 2015] Recommended games list

http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/488#.Vca1nflVhBe Not reaally my entry but I helped in it! This is Ruin Frontier 0, this time made by Jihaus.
  8. OceansDream

RUIN FRONTIER

Thanks! Name sounds familiar actually, so yes it is the same Ocean from ages ago, back in the 2k/3 days! Good times.
  9. OceansDream

RUIN FRONTIER

Long post, and appreciated! Presentation part- Thanks! We tried hard to give the game its own feel so I'm glad that worked out :D The setting- There's really a lot more backstory to it that Jihaus has that because of time constraints, could not be put in the game or adequately explained. We...
  10. OceansDream

RUIN FRONTIER

RPG Maker VX Ace! And.... it's another Ocean :O
  11. OceansDream

RUIN FRONTIER

Lore  At the height of mankind's intergalactic expansion, the frontier was discovered: an endless, uncharted alien dimension of infinite sky and floating landmasses, full of resources, life, and promise. Rapid colonization ensued, and soon a diverse, prosperous world was born. However, humanity...
  12. OceansDream

Lunacity

Ooh, sure! I'll gladly read it! And yes I hope you enjoy
  13. OceansDream

RTP Characters

Nostalgia for the RM2k RTP chars, though surprised they didn't make the RM2k3 ones to spell out anything like they do most of the others.
  14. OceansDream

: ( ) I shall have to umm... sample them to make sure they're good!

: ( ) I shall have to umm... sample them to make sure they're good!
  15. OceansDream

EVERYTHING is wrong with Ocean's Dream. Never trust Ocean, ever. Ocean will STEAL YOUR CHEESECAKE.

EVERYTHING is wrong with Ocean's Dream. Never trust Ocean, ever. Ocean will STEAL YOUR CHEESECAKE.
  16. OceansDream

Dream job when young

I wanted to own Squaresoft. Now I know better. So I'm going for Square-Eidos-Enix! (not really) It's kind of bad that I'm 30 now (D: ) and I am not sure what my dream job would be. I figured if I were a big enough indie dev so I can live off of what I sold, then that would be nice :D I need...
  17. OceansDream

Restaff March - June 2014

For those asking, my icons are more sprite add-ons to a map rather than icons. They're a bit too big to be icons but they can be put on a map for extra decoration! :D
  18. OceansDream

Weekly Art Challenge #13

btw since this is a weekly art challenge, I'd imagine any old works shouldn't count towards voting and all. It can be a cool piece and nice to have as a reference or "something to outdo" but not the piece you submit. The point of these challenges would be more towards practicing art and trying...
  19. OceansDream

Lunacity

OK, enjoy it and feel free to tell me what you think! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digimanthan