Search results

1. SebazWorld

Whoa, it's been a while. Again. I'd like to say I'll make sure to be on more, but I already know...

Whoa, it's been a while. Again. I'd like to say I'll make sure to be on more, but I already know I won't keep to it haha.
  2. SebazWorld

Well... looks like my motivation's gone again. I don't think it'll come back as quickly this...

Well... looks like my motivation's gone again. I don't think it'll come back as quickly this time, unfortunately. I'll keep trying to do a little on my project though.
  3. SebazWorld

I find it kind of ironic that the day after I got my motivation back I got sick. Oh well... at...

I find it kind of ironic that the day after I got my motivation back I got sick. Oh well... at least I'm better now. :P
  4. SebazWorld

@BoredSoul Haha, thanks :)

@BoredSoul Haha, thanks :)
  5. SebazWorld

Here's that dev blog I mentioned I might make in my last post, if any of you feel like checking...

Here's that dev blog I mentioned I might make in my last post, if any of you feel like checking it out. https://sebazworld.wordpress.com/ I have one post on there, and it's not the best looking thing in the world, but I don't think it matters too much, since I'm only really just starting...
  6. SebazWorld

@GoodSelf That was a really great guide! Thank you! I will be sure to try and follow some of...

@GoodSelf That was a really great guide! Thank you! I will be sure to try and follow some of those tips :D
  7. SebazWorld

@GoodSelf Thank you! And how do I check out your guide? Sorry, I've been absent from the forums...

@GoodSelf Thank you! And how do I check out your guide? Sorry, I've been absent from the forums so long I've forgotten my way around :P
  8. SebazWorld

Welp, motivation = gone (again). Dammit 2017, don't be like 2016. Seeing as my motivation drops...

Welp, motivation = gone (again). Dammit 2017, don't be like 2016. Seeing as my motivation drops and rises whenever the universe feels like throwing things my way (which seems to be often), I'm considering creating a blog to post about the development of my games and stuff. Hopefully having the...
  9. SebazWorld

@Kes Yeah, that's what I thought right after posting this, haha. But I haven't really even...

@Kes Yeah, that's what I thought right after posting this, haha. But I haven't really even looked at the forums in a while so I forgot. @sabao Originality is important to an extent in my opinion, though. In the end, I felt like the experience you got from the projects I was working on (albeit...
  10. SebazWorld

Finally decided to actually do some work. I scrapped all my projects. The projects I had planned...

Finally decided to actually do some work. I scrapped all my projects. The projects I had planned were all typical, had been done before (a farm sim aswell as an open world skyrim-esque type game). Decided from now on to try and focus on making my projects as original as they can be. I have an...
  11. SebazWorld

Happy New Year, RPG Maker forums! My New Year's resolution is to come on at least once a day...

Happy New Year, RPG Maker forums! My New Year's resolution is to come on at least once a day. Let's... see how this goes. I'm not very good at keeping to these things. But I'll certainly try lol, since this is a great community and I missed it.
  12. SebazWorld

Glad to be back :)  (Even if I didn't come on for another 12 days after posting this xD)

Glad to be back :)  (Even if I didn't come on for another 12 days after posting this xD)
  13. SebazWorld

Weeeeeeeeell, I certainly haven't been on here in a long time. 2016's been a tough year for me...

Weeeeeeeeell, I certainly haven't been on here in a long time. 2016's been a tough year for me. Hopefully should be on more in the New Year. God, I haven't touched any of my projects in months. It feels weird even going back on RPG Maker. Eh, I guess it'll become normal again soon.
  14. SebazWorld

@mlogan To be honest I didn't expect this many replies... but yeah it's not really gonna do much...

@mlogan To be honest I didn't expect this many replies... but yeah it's not really gonna do much for me.
  15. SebazWorld

@Gin I might react similarly, but I would forgive them in a day or two. It's been a bit longer...

@Gin I might react similarly, but I would forgive them in a day or two. It's been a bit longer than that here.
  16. SebazWorld

@Alexander Amnell It was over something really stupid though, and I would've thought they'd have...

@Alexander Amnell It was over something really stupid though, and I would've thought they'd have forgiven me by now... and I will walk away, if need be.
  17. SebazWorld

@Saltwater Croc I won't, I'll more likely hold it against myself. And I'll give it some more...

@Saltwater Croc I won't, I'll more likely hold it against myself. And I'll give it some more time before I give up. But you're right, I'll definitely learn from it so I don't make the same mistake.
  18. SebazWorld

@Saltwater Croc Yep, definitely not a fun place to be. All I can do is wait and see if they...

@Saltwater Croc Yep, definitely not a fun place to be. All I can do is wait and see if they reply (since they've ignored me ever since I made the mistake).
  19. SebazWorld

@Saltwater Croc Didn't think I needed to give context since I'm just voicing my frustrations...

@Saltwater Croc Didn't think I needed to give context since I'm just voicing my frustrations. But I've made one mistake, and they've never had to forgive me before. And I've said more than just 'I'm sorry'.
  20. SebazWorld

Why are some incapable of forgiving? It feels really bad when you make one mistake and then they...

Why are some incapable of forgiving? It feels really bad when you make one mistake and then they ignore you as if you committed a crime.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digimanthan