Search results

1. Character sprite style

I'm still kind of undecided on whether I want to use the sprites I've already made with the MV generator. I'm not that good at making sprites without using pieces from other sprites, and it would be nearly impossible to redo the battlers. I like how the MV sprites look more detailed than sprites...
  2. Selection not working

When I try to select multiple tiles in the editor, or by right clicking on the map, only one of the tiles will appear when I place it. This just started happening randomly, it didn't coincide with adding any new plugins or anything. The only thing new is a lot more tilesets, but even those were...
  3. Screen is blurry while playtesting

It looks like this even without resizing to fullscreen, and it was just like this by default. The only plugins I'm using are Khas's core, graphics, and lighting effects plugins, but I was having this problem before I added them. sample screenshot from editor: the same tiles look like this while...
  4. lab coat sprite

I'm looking for MV sprites, with SV, TV, and TVD animations. I would prefer if they were pieces I could add to the generator, but if that would be too much work to make, just the sprites would be fine. The character I want to make looks like this (this is my painting) though the colors look a...
  5. Futuristic Heroes sprites

I'm considering buying this, but I prefer the SV animated battlers, and I was wondering if this pack comes with those? It says it has "sprites in standard RPG Maker MV asset style", so does that mean it includes them? I did not see any in the video or images.
  6. Resized sprites, too fuzzy?

I made the sprites I was using in VXAce (though they are XP styled) bigger for MV using this: http://www.kickbackgames.com/mvfu/ which apparently produced better results for other people, I guess because the style of sprite I was using was not ideal for it. I really don't want to have to...
  7. How to fix editor screen size?

I just downloaded the trail version of MV. The screen looks like this, even in fullscreen. In the pictures I saw, it looked the same normal size as with VX ACE. What's wrong with it; is it just because it's the trial version? It's really inconvenient and hard to see, and I don't want to buy it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops