Search results

1. Anarcho-paladin

Skill that reduces target's TPs

Hey there, I'm looking for a way to create a skill that would lower the target's TPs. I already found this on this forum https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/question-reducing-tp-enemy-skill.101075/#post-907018 but it requires javascripting skills I don't have... I also know there...
  2. Anarcho-paladin

How t do: Automatic row adjustment for a character

Hey there, I'm using Yangfly's Row Formation plugin (http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Row_Formation_(YEP)), with which I built a simple two rows system. Most characters I have in the party can be pushed towards the rear row or pulled towards the front row by enemies, or choose to make those moves by...
  3. Anarcho-paladin

Problem with battlers' positioning using Yanfly's Row Formation plugin

Hi everybody. I get the same problem Sauteed_Onion reports here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/yanfly-row-formation-positioning-help.95774/, but it is not created for the same reason (ie I don't add any new character to the party during combat). I'm using Yanfly's Row...
  4. Anarcho-paladin

Sacrifice skill: hurt an ally in order to attack an enemy

Hi everybody, Sorry if this has been asked already; I tried different search inputs, yet couldn't find anything, but I'm not sure those search inputs would be the right ones if such a thread did already exist... Anyway, I'm trying to set a "sacrifice" skill, which would deal damages to a...
  5. Anarcho-paladin

Tint screen color code to html

Hey there. Not sure if this is the right place to post this... I'm trying to reproduce the "Dark" preset tint screen command (R: -68, G: -68, B: -68, Gy: 0) using the Terrax Lighting System, which uses html color code. So, I'm looking for the html color code to reproduce this "Dark" effect. I...
  6. Anarcho-paladin

A way for a battler to counter when another battler is attacked?

Hi! I'm looking for a way to have a battler (bodyguard) to counter when his allies (protectees... can I say that in english...?) are hit. The way I understand Yanfly's Counter Control plugin, this option doesn't exist. From the help file: There may be a language issue here, but the way I...
  7. Anarcho-paladin

Double and triple attacks get through Taunt

Hey everybody, I've installed the Yanfly's Taunt plugin http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/31/yep-23-taunt/ in my project, which is working great, except for two specific skills that can pass through it: double attack, and triple attack respectively. I double checked my stuff before writing here...
  8. Anarcho-paladin

Where to learn coding synthax

Hey there, another newbie question here... I was wondering where I could learn some basics in synthax coding; I'm presently trying to implement Yanfly's Counter Control plugin in my project, but I'm having a hard time understanding how to use the notetags correctly. Sorry for asking; I know I...
  9. Anarcho-paladin

Twin attack: How to

Hey there, Two characters in my present project are sisters and I would like them to have a combined "twin" attack, like Palom and Porom in the old Final Fantasy 4. In such an event, selecting the combined attack for one battler automaticaly sets the action for the other battler to, which then...
  10. Anarcho-paladin

Yanfly Core Engine makes all texts invisible

Hi there, Just redicovered this old project I started with when I first got MV (it was the 1.0.1 version back then...). I started to work on it again, with the new 1.6.1 version, and all the nice plugins that came out since 1.0.1, but as the thread title says, when I activate the Yanfly Core...
  11. Anarcho-paladin

Two opposing parties?

Hi everybody, Not a big user of this forum. Anyway... The game I'm currently working on presents two opposed parties I want the player to play, on chapter the first, the second chapter the second, and so forth. I've been looking for a way to separate items and equipment for the two parties...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops