Search results

1. Nyny

Animation DLC Troubles [Solved]

Alright, I'll try what you said, and update this thread if the problem is solved or not. Thank you so much for educating me on this. =)
  2. Nyny

Yes, it did come with a sample project. Everything seemed fine there, and the animations played perfectly. I tried copying the same settings as the sample, but still nothing changed. I can try again however. Maybe you're right and I didn't copy them correctly. Can you please, if possible, list...
  3. Nyny

It's not a phobia it's a choice.

It's not a phobia it's a choice.
  4. Nyny

I recently bought the Thaumaturgy animation DLC for RMMV, and I've had no trouble importing it into my game. However, when I set the animations up (increased maximum for animations, added the animations, and raised the max number of frames to 30 for each one), they don't really. .play? It plays...
  5. Nyny

I'm a little new to this. I want to ask a question on the forums, but I'm not sure how to?

I'm a little new to this. I want to ask a question on the forums, but I'm not sure how to?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Centaurora