Search results

1. Yeaster

Looking for a gun and camcorder character set?

This is for RPG Maker VX Ace. Does such things exist? I've googled but can't find anything. If someone is good at spriting objects, will they be so kind as to make them for me? I will appreciate you until the end of time and you'll be credited, of course.
  2. Yeaster

Requesting some edits (a gun and camcorder) to two character sets for RPG Maker VX ace?

Hello. I'm wondering if someone can edit two of my character sets. I want one of them to have a gun drawn, aimed at something and the other set I want edited so that he is holding up a camcorder, filming/recording something. I hope this makes sense. I want the female to have the gun, and the...
  3. Yeaster

RPG Maker VX Ace charset of armored dog?

Ok. I'm looking for a complete set...
  4. Yeaster

I'm on my phone so I can't tell, but is this a complete set?
  5. Yeaster

I wanted to give the artist some creative freedom, but I'm visualizing something like this, but on a dog.
  6. Yeaster

Hello. I'm humbly requesting a character set for RPG Maker VX Ace of a Black Labrador Retriever wearing body armor dog vest that looks gorgeous yet utterly alien. Please help! Of course, you'd be credited.
  7. Yeaster

Script 'WindowBase' line 373: NoMethodError crash

^Thanks. I found a way around it. I'm still using the faces in battle script, but I made battle-specific faces that are much, much smaller. It's easier on the eyes than having the odometer plastered all over the characters' faces. Now I just have to figure out how to get all the icons to fit in...
  8. Yeaster

Status. But I was hoping the statuses and commands would all be on the same window.
  9. Yeaster

I misunderstood your question. The faces displayed correctly until I added the earthbound script, yes. It crashes when the patch is not installed. When it is installed, there is no crash but I don't know how to fix the command window so that the faces fit.
  10. Yeaster

Nope, I didn't customize it at all yet. The crash only happens when I have the Earthbound script installed without the patch. I haven't made changes to anything other than adding the skill types to the script.
  11. Yeaster

Ok, the window wasn't gone, I just had to select the commands by moving the left and right arrows. I can't get the window so that the actors' faces fit, though. Here's what it looks like: And the skill types are caps in the database.
  12. Yeaster

Same error message. I attached a screenshot of the only changes I made to the script.
  13. Yeaster

The patch does get it to play, but there's another problem: there's no command box anymore. I thought maybe the actor face script was the problem, so I took it out and there's still no command box at all. But I did go back and configure the script some, since I did add types. I have three...
  14. Yeaster

The game is literally a week old haha, so I don't have any save files for it yet. The crash occurred when I testplayed it (because I wanted to see what the animated bgs looked like). When I 'played' the main game, it still crashed. Google was my first stop to look for help, of course. The...
  15. Yeaster

Hello. I've been searching the internet longer than I probably should've (considering I have to do laundry) for a solution to this, but I haven't found anything. When I start a battle, the game crashes and I get the message above. Any help? This is a new project, so the only scripts I have...
  16. Yeaster

RPG Maker Vx Ace charset of Madonna?

Oh snap! Take your time. Can't wait to see it!
  17. Yeaster

RPG Maker Vx Ace charset of Madonna?

Thank you so much!!!! I do have one last request. Do you think you could make a charset of this lady? I don't really care how she's dressed (something sexy, I guess). All I really care about is her afro.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aoilite