Search results

1. MoloRid3r

Unique Step Sound For Each Events?

I have seen a lot of "step sound script" .. But none of them allow to make event have own unique step sound! Can you guys have seen any script that can do this? Ps. Put the Sound Effect After every move steps is not work ! (I have some reason to can't do that)
  2. MoloRid3r

When use item automatically force it to player 1.

thanks bro! sry for late reply.
  3. MoloRid3r

When use item automatically force it to player 1.

When use item in menu i don't want it to shows up actor's select window. Can it just force apply to first actor? (my game has only 1 actor by the way) Which part of script should i change?
  4. MoloRid3r

[Ace] Change VARIABLE on equipment?

Edit: Never mind .I don't want to disturb you so much . It's fine now! Works like a charm !Thanks again bro.
  5. MoloRid3r

Nope.:kaoeh:
  6. MoloRid3r

Yes, I remove all of $ stuff and still got an error ,and also I'm using Common Event on Equipment script =begin #=============================================================================== ** Equip Events Author: Hime Date: Feb 26, 2013...
  7. MoloRid3r

I'm not sure about that. but the error pop up when I put straight numbers too.
  8. MoloRid3r

I got an error! [/IMG]
  9. MoloRid3r

Thanks bro! Now i can move on with my game!
  10. MoloRid3r

Never mind, I can wait until you get off work. :D Ps. How about the raw code?
  11. MoloRid3r

How about Onedrive? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhAbnGSwIy24c1w6Sl5zINI3WZs
  12. MoloRid3r

Cannot use Variable as Event ID

I figured it out! Thank you by the way! a = $game_variables[48] $game_map.events[a].animation_id = 113
  13. MoloRid3r

Sry for late reply. Yes! it's automatically split to another line. So how to type all of it in one line?
  14. MoloRid3r

Did i do something wrong? $game_map.events[$game_variables[48]].animation_id = 115 Error : Ps. Variable no.48 = 10 (event no.10)
  15. MoloRid3r

I'm using it. But when it run the common event it will exit from menu. That's the problem.
  16. MoloRid3r

Anyone know made script like this?? ---> https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/equipment-variables.73457/#post-700634 But it's for MV , I'm looking for Ace version !help
  17. MoloRid3r

[Ace]Amount of item ?

I resolved it! LOL :kaophew:
  18. MoloRid3r

[Ace]Amount of item ?

I need this condition branch to check 'Is (variable no.23) - (amount of item no.1) <=7 ?' but I'm not sure how to call item number by script ,Help pls
  19. MoloRid3r

Show variable in menu??

It's work! Thanks bro! :DDDD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aoilite