You guys all worry me. XD
  3. Lemonrice

How can you break uno rules?

How can you break uno rules?
  4. Lemonrice

That is just rude

That is just rude
  5. Lemonrice

yeah... my apartment is full of shelves :kaosigh: i don't know why this keeps happening

yeah... my apartment is full of shelves :kaosigh: i don't know why this keeps happening
  6. Lemonrice

Why Do Some Hate HP and Levels?

I have removed MP (not HP) and levels from my game. Not because I hate them or the way they work, but because I think of them as cheap restrictions to the players power and progress, that can be easily overcome by hoarding mana potions (and go potions) and grinding. Both is usually not much fun...
  7. Lemonrice

My real head has anime hair!!! not on purpose to be fair... letting it grow and actually this is...

My real head has anime hair!!! not on purpose to be fair... letting it grow and actually this is an improvement. it means i no longer look like one of the backstreet boys.
  8. Lemonrice

Hello!

:kaohi: Hello, welcome to the forum
  9. Lemonrice

and make sure your spouse/kids/pets can not accidentally throw it from the shelf...

and make sure your spouse/kids/pets can not accidentally throw it from the shelf...
  10. Lemonrice

RMMV Aberrating Light - a horrifying love letter [ABS added]

Hello! I am still working on the project :) But between renovations,a frustrating kitchen apointments and packing i only find little time to do so. I have started with the first map to set the general tone of the game for those areas that will not take part in the city. This is the busstop...
  11. Lemonrice

Help Creating a Bust based off of a Faceset

I'll give it a go. have to see if i can imitate the style but i'll send you a draft when i'm ready.
  12. Lemonrice

I like a challenge so after eight satisfying years with "more cats" i got myself "Toddler". It's...

I like a challenge so after eight satisfying years with "more cats" i got myself "Toddler". It's pretty much the same as "Cat" only "Toddler" get's the skill "Climbing" with "Balance" barely at the minimum. Perfect for anyone who likes to maintain a constant state of alertness with the bare...
  13. Lemonrice

Cool, then no worries about perspective :) you can isolate the roofs onto another layer and...

Cool, then no worries about perspective :) you can isolate the roofs onto another layer and transform them all together to a set vanishing point
  14. Lemonrice

I guess you are making the buildings and then edit it in a painting program? What are you using?

I guess you are making the buildings and then edit it in a painting program? What are you using?
  15. Lemonrice

Looking good. I really like the basic rtp modern tilesets. You might wanna re-check your...

Looking good. I really like the basic rtp modern tilesets. You might wanna re-check your perspective as some of the buildings have a different vanishing point while others have none at all (unless that is wip, then forget what i said) i like the depth you created with the blurry buildings in the...
  16. Lemonrice

No! Stay in 2019. The cats have risen to domination

No! Stay in 2019. The cats have risen to domination
  17. Lemonrice

There was a steam sale? How did I miss that xD I run mv on steam

There was a steam sale? How did I miss that xD I run mv on steam
  18. Lemonrice

@The Stranger actually yes. the store that i usually order knows how to pack stuff properly...

@The Stranger actually yes. the store that i usually order knows how to pack stuff properly (unlike amazon)
  19. Lemonrice

my personal highlight so far was the pc parts that i ordered worth several hundred euro just...

my personal highlight so far was the pc parts that i ordered worth several hundred euro just standing outside the building in the snow
  20. Lemonrice

For a moment I thought you'll end the sentence with "...can't remember what the other eight...

For a moment I thought you'll end the sentence with "...can't remember what the other eight things were"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amipepper