Search results

1. SnowOwl

SnowOwls Science Fiction tileset

Recently I have been asked if I could put out some of the resources I use for public use. Sure, why not. Here’s something that is somewhat rare: Science fiction sprites. Consider this release a test-run. If there is enough interest, maybe I will release more. Enjoy.
  2. SnowOwl

It Moves

Updated download with some bugfixing.
  3. SnowOwl

Miserere

I may be a bit late but here's a download link that works, sorry about that. http://www.mediafire.com/download/4688vju6254y2j6/Miserere_v1.02x.zip
  4. SnowOwl

It Moves

Thanks, both of you.
  5. SnowOwl

It Moves

It probably won't hurt trying it out then, it's pretty short after all.
  6. SnowOwl

It Moves

Rock, Paper, Shotgun took a look at It Moves. Check out the article here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/09/18/freeware-garden-it-moves/#more-234053
  7. SnowOwl

It Moves

If there's anything in particular you're interested in I could answer it here (if it doesn't take too much effort to answer ^^).
  8. SnowOwl

Reap and Sow

Bamp.
  9. SnowOwl

It Moves

Thanks, yeah I tried to strike a good balance. As for why it's short, well I just tend to make shorter games because I get tired of making the same game for years. Short but well made, that's my motto.
  10. SnowOwl

It Moves

Thank you, Shaz. So anyone played the game? Any thoughts?
  11. SnowOwl

It Moves

Game completed! Now to move it to completed games...
  12. SnowOwl

Artsy Mapping Contest

Well, you did, and your map was great too. I liked the background with the moon and clouds, very atmospheric.
  13. SnowOwl

Artsy Mapping Contest

Since I was having trouble coming up with ideas for my game, I spent my day making this instead. Platformer maps should be ok too, right?
  14. SnowOwl

No Manatees Promised

Sure, you never know. I always try my best.
  15. SnowOwl

No Manatees Promised

Thank you, we'll see how it goes, although it is likely that a more story-heavy game will be chosen.
  16. SnowOwl

No Manatees Promised

In No Manatees Promised you'll be playing a bunch of minigames and enjoying a lush underwater world full with life. It's a lighthearted game filled with a slice of humour. Playtime is roughly 15 minutes. You want some kind of story? Too bad, because there is none. There are, however, a...
  17. SnowOwl

It Moves

It's going to be adapted from the story. I'm glad you liked Merula, that was my first game ever and although I will never finish it, it was a great learning experience.
  18. SnowOwl

It Moves

Still working on this, screenshot as proof.
  19. SnowOwl

It Moves

The download is updated. I've been improving the ambient sounds and general BGS of the game (alot), I've also made small improvements (hopefully) in a lot of old areas, like adding creatures to the jungle, made some small changes to the intro, and a couple of other things. Basically I've tried...
  20. SnowOwl

It Moves

The last week I haven't actually added much new stuff. Instead I have been working on a area that I love in horror games. Ambient sounds. If you ask me, this is the difference between a good horror and a great horror. It's the kind of sound that nobody will ever thank you for adding, but it adds...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elad