Search results

1. zaraku

Moghunter Battle Cursor/Yanfly Selection Control Compatibility

Unfortunately no, I decided to just use Yanfly's cursors. I tried to mimic Mog's cursors the best I can:
  2. zaraku

YR Plugins

Hi Yorae, Your DB state transformation plugin seems to be conflicting with YEP Party System on my end. I get the following error: It occurs regardless of the position of the plugin, and the game runs fine when either your plugin or party system is turned off.
  3. zaraku

Changing Z level for certain animations in battle?

Thank you very much, it works like a charm!
  4. zaraku

Changing Z level for certain animations in battle?

Simply put, I'm looking for a way to display specific animations (such as magic circles) below battlers. I'm already using Galv's Map Animation Effects but as stated in the thread, it currently doesn't work for animations in battle. I've seen this feature implemented in this video, possibly...
  5. zaraku

YEP Action Sequences - Check for Element Absorption? [Solved]

Oh, my bad. I don't use element absorption so I thought you were talking about absorption barriers. This is for that plugin only.
  6. zaraku

Moghunter Battle Cursor/Yanfly Selection Control Compatibility

Affected plugins: MOG Battle Cursor YEP Target Core > YEP Selection Control My issue is that the cursor becomes permanent when you hover over your targeted allies with a skill/item, as seen below. It works fine for enemies. I noticed someone else has made a thread about the same exact issue...
  7. zaraku

YEP Action Sequences - Check for Element Absorption? [Solved]

Try target.result().barrierAffected or target.result()._barrierAffected.
  8. zaraku

I challenge you!

Just a quick concept
  9. zaraku

Race Core - Simple, but effective racial battle modifiers

Just plugged it into my project and it's already working great. Thanks for your hard work!
  10. zaraku

Moghunter Menu Spacing Help

Haha glad it worked out!
  11. zaraku

I just tested this real quick: MCharStatus.prototype.posX = function() { var space = Math.floor((Graphics.boxWidth - 32) / this._maxMembers) / 2; return 300 + (space / 2) + (space * this._index); }; Dividing space by 2 decreases the width significantly, and I changed the 16 after...
  12. zaraku

May I ask how to identify hit and evasion in Yanfly's action sequence?

I'm a bit rusty with action sequences, but try this: if target.result().missed || target.result().evaded break action (or leave blank) else add states here end
  13. zaraku

MCharStatus.prototype.posX = function() { var space = Math.floor((Graphics.boxWidth - 32) / this._maxMembers); return 16 + (space / 2) + (space * this._index); }; Might have something to do with it. There's a very similar function for MBustMenu but I don't know which one you'll have to...
  14. zaraku

Battle Questions

I assume you're using Yanfly's battle select cursor, which requires image files that are available on the plugin page.
  15. zaraku

How to use Yanfly's SkillLearnSystem

Perhaps the solution in this thread can help you. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/yanfly-skill-learn-gold-causing-crash.96875/#post-876808
  16. zaraku

LGP - Better Damage Popup

Thank you so much! This works perfectly; only thing I've noticed is that if a battler is dealt multiple types of damage (HP/MP/TP) it draws all of the popups on the same line, but I wasn't sure if you've already assessed that or not. Lovely plugin otherwise. :)
  17. zaraku

LGP - Better Damage Popup

I apologize if I'm blind, but is there anyway to have HP/MP/TP text drawn after the numbers? Basically I have two types of TP where normally it would be called "HOPE", but when affected by a certain status it would be called "VOID", so I'd love to make that distinction.
  18. zaraku

Actors not appearing in Dragonbones

How strange... unfortunately for this kind of issue, there could be quite a few reasons why it's not working, with the problem being narrowing it down of course. On Yanfly's Dragonbones page, there's a download for the demo, so perhaps you can try swapping out some of the plugin files and...
  19. zaraku

Actors not appearing in Dragonbones

Just wondering, but have you tried replacing battler with one of the enemy armatures that are working? If it's visible, then there's probably an issue with the one you're trying to put in. If "Swordsman" is a custom armature, please make sure the armature is named "Swordsman" on Dragonbones...
  20. zaraku

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

did you export as data version 5.0...? version 5.6 works with this plugin you just have to export as an older data version

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elad