Search results

1. Goldensunsheba

RPG maker MV emotions faces set from Palxan and Verdibona

Wow thank you this is awesome. This helps me a lot.
  2. Goldensunsheba

Yeah My friend got it for me and we got the paid faces although they didn't seem to have emo. But I understand if you don't like the style. I thought I'd ask none the less, thank you Kloe.
  3. Goldensunsheba

These are great. Are you able to make something like this for the cover characters on MV?
  4. Goldensunsheba

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I'm having a problem with the bow showing up on my missile attacks. Can anyone help with this? This was the script I was using but it looks super weird when my character doesn't use their bow. The normal attack works fine and shows the melee. <setup action> display action if...
  5. Goldensunsheba

Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)

* Dark temple would also be a good element if I might recommend!
  6. Goldensunsheba

Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)

I really like your Wind Temple a lot. You did a great job.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elad