Search results

1. Kazami

[SSG] Soft Level Cap

Hello does anyone have a download link for this plugin? The Main link and the alternativ link lokirafeal postet are down.
  2. Kazami

Thank you for reupload ~

Thank you for reupload ~
  3. Kazami

Hi, myenemy your ME_EquipAcor is down, can you reupload it please?

Hi, myenemy your ME_EquipAcor is down, can you reupload it please?
  4. Kazami

TUTORIAL: The Absolute Basics of Plugin Making

Thanks KostasVS this really helped me alot, would be really nice when you could explain more.
  5. Kazami

Flare Collection - Laws For Map

If someone has this plugin, could it be reuploaded please?
  6. Kazami

Hello S_Rank_Crazy possible to reupload Language Primers ?

Hello S_Rank_Crazy possible to reupload Language Primers ?
  7. Kazami

Screen Manager 1.0.6

Thanks a lot for reupload.
  8. Kazami

[SSG] Difficulty Setting

Sry ok i put both in a new pack http://www.mediafire.com/file/qe1qft91xbg31en/Difficulties.Json+Setting.rar possible that i have changed a bit in the Difficulty.json file i had a long break^^
  9. Kazami

[SSG] Difficulty Setting

The version 1.0.3 http://www.mediafire.com/file/r4za7647d4hhp3r/SSG_DifficultySetting.js
  10. Kazami

First RPG game you ever played

Think Secret of Evermore, beside Grandia for PSone it's my favorite
  11. Kazami

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Very nice made animation Pack especially Accelrate and Decelerate are Masterpieces!
  12. Kazami

(Battle, Game Over Rules) If someone from the party dies = Game over

Nice big thanks Wavelength works well here and big thanks for the Base Troop Event Plugin tipp.
  13. Kazami

(Battle, Game Over Rules) If someone from the party dies = Game over

hello makers I have a problem with the Battle and Game over conditions in MV, it allows you to choose one actor in the Troop section that when he dies in an battle the game over takes place but i need it for every char when somebody from the whole Party dies the Game over Szene shows up...
  14. Kazami

Galv's Magic Shards

You did a very nice job with it Galv, is it hard to expand the 2 Linked Shard funktion to 3, 4 or even 6 Shards linked, that you became an "ultra rare" skill when you have all the six shards from the same type? I mean as an example Fire Shard 1 till 6 -> Skill Ultra Flame.  Would be more...
  15. Kazami

Hi Vendon sehe auch grade das du aus Deutschland bist ^^ Kannst du mir villeicht...

Hi Vendon sehe auch grade das du aus Deutschland bist ^^ Kannst du mir villeicht weiterhelfen, ich bin über ein sehr interessantes MV Plug-in gestolpert, allerdings kriege ich das Ding nicht zum laufen bzw. komme mit dem nicht wirklich zurecht wie man den richtig Konfiguriert, nennt sich...
  16. Kazami

Nekarin's Stuff

Hi nekarin nice stuff you have here, is it allowed to use the arrows that target the lv.10 thief boss and that one from the battle menu, when yes can you say me where to get it?
  17. Kazami

Galv's Message Busts

Hi Galv i like your message bust Plug-in a lot, it takes me away a lot of work very nice made. I have an important question in the vx ace times i had done the messages with an other method(rather annoying with picture display(bigger faces than usual), text, picture delete, picture display...)...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elad