Search results

1. Where can I find the EULA for the 2003 rtp?

Ah yes sorry. Confusion confusion. 
  2. Where can I find the EULA for the 2003 rtp?

Can you also tell them to add the 2003 "RTP" EULA? On the RTP download page there are only EULAs for VX Ace, Ace and XP only atm. Thanks. 
  3. Where can I find the EULA for the 2003 rtp?

So... any staff want to answer? There was an official english release of RM 2003 if I'm not mistaken right?
  4. Where can I find the EULA for the 2003 rtp?

...and that's why I'm here asking on the official forums. 
  5. Where can I find the EULA for the 2003 rtp?

That's mostly talking about the RPGmaker 2003 itself. I'm talking about the RTP that you can download here http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages
  6. Where can I find the EULA for the 2003 rtp?

It's not on the RTP download page, the rest have their EULA except the 2003 rtp one.
  7. What changed? Store's still broken.

What changed? Store's still broken.
  8. My cousin played the same game and to I have no idea how long it'll take to finish the game...

My cousin played the same game and to I have no idea how long it'll take to finish the game. He's like 2 chapters left to finish the game and he already spent about 64 days maybe(so about 1.5k ingame hours) total on the game cause a lot of exp is needed to lvl up to unlock story missions that if...
  9. I'm not sure if it's broken or not, the VIP part made me think that the game is that one. It's...

I'm not sure if it's broken or not, the VIP part made me think that the game is that one. It's fun, like gta but f2p, available on the google playstore for android phones, I stopped playing cause I was tryin to start a gang but the game got stuck while creating the gang so I had to force close...
  10. Sooooo..... gangstar vegas?

Sooooo..... gangstar vegas?
  11. Gameloft is actually fine. You can farm for the "paid" content. This roblox thing, now THAT's...

Gameloft is actually fine. You can farm for the "paid" content. This roblox thing, now THAT's ridiculous. For many f2p games with IAP, you don't have to pay the "bonuses/energy timers" that many games offer, for energy timers just play another game in the meantime while waiting for the energy...
  12. How many hours do you guys spend in MV approximately, how many days a week? 

How many hours do you guys spend in MV approximately, how many days a week? 
  13. Oh, it was at the overview tab! Thanks guys! Lol

Oh, it was at the overview tab! Thanks guys! Lol
  14. Anyone know how to go about enabling signatures? After the change to the new forums I can't seem...

Anyone know how to go about enabling signatures? After the change to the new forums I can't seem to be able to see people's signatures, I searched the settings but can't find any to enable seeing people's signatures(or I might've missed it).
  15. Game & Map Screenshots 7

These maps are really pretty, with the tall sprites making them even prettier. Kinda reminds me of a game I used to play, warspear online. The places in the game are really nice and atmospheric, I recommend to check it out if you're in a slump and looking for inspiration on maps or something.
  16. Anyone know how to contact this person?

So inconsistent. Commercial: no Non-commercial & commercial for individuals/small groups: yes Companies: no Personal(individual) for commercial: no Wut? Japanese is pain.
  17. Script on Site Formatted Wrong

Oh, alright. Thanks for answering.
  18. Script on Site Formatted Wrong

19. Script on Site Formatted Wrong

Just a question, does this include the fix on the forum store or thats a whole different matter? If it's a different matter, when do you suppose it'll get fixed? 
  20. Post eeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt~!!!

Post eeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt~!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum