Search results

1. Rasphere

Lol @ Espon I asked my roommate to make sure that wasn't the case x.x And yeah all good. She...

Lol @ Espon I asked my roommate to make sure that wasn't the case x.x And yeah all good. She wanted to cook my tater tots though...it was weird
  2. Rasphere

Well its not everyday a random lady thinks my house is her house and that I somehow got...

Well its not everyday a random lady thinks my house is her house and that I somehow got magically married to her......crazy people.
  3. Rasphere

Show variable in battle.

I'll check that one out, but I'm not quite sure Its what I'm looking for. Thanks a bunch though, a starting point is more than I had before :)
  4. Rasphere

Show variable in battle.

I'm thinking this might need a script so I'm posting it here. The title says what I want. I have a Variable that counts up based on each character's actions in battle. (all characters are linked to a different variable that do essentially the same thing but have to be unique for each character)...
  5. Rasphere

Offsetting tiles from the grid

Try shift clicking technique? If that don't work than that image was done via a map making technique called parallax mapping (sp?) Which would require some research and practice to get down.
  6. Rasphere

ShinGamix's Super Art WorkShop [Re-open for 2017]

I was so Impressed I forgot myself X.x If your able/want to do that that'd be awesome but iif not that's cool. I'm happy :)
  7. Rasphere

Probably the coolest thing ever. Just saying.

Probably the coolest thing ever. Just saying.
  8. Rasphere

Yes you should because WOW! These are all just amazing thank you so much.
  9. Rasphere

Menu layout for puzzle type game.

You can probably use Yanfly's menu script. just put a "#" before the options you don't want.
  10. Rasphere

Titles: Munduko Izaera : The Nature of the World     Font: Magical, enchanting fonts? Whatever looks good with the the rest of the title     Logo: The logo is C & O Productions     Type: 11     Required: Free     Maker: ACE     Link : I don't have any pictures or anything out yet but The...
  11. Rasphere

I've read the books...but I really hate the Freys....

I've read the books...but I really hate the Freys....
  12. Rasphere

List of Unencrypted Games

This is a really cool idea. Hopefully no one uses these just for stealing.
  13. Rasphere

sounds awesome!

sounds awesome!
  14. Rasphere

Character Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

Simply amazing! I discovered this and now Im just blown away good job!
  15. Rasphere

How to Add Files to Ace's Generator

Okay Im at a loss, I got to (C:)-> Program files ->Enterbrain -> Ace and the only files there are "RGSS300" and "RPGVXAceJPN" and they are both adobe files. I have no idea how to put the generator parts in my game :( I also looked in my steam folder and I didnt see it there. Any advice/Help...
  16. Rasphere

Happy Holidays Event

I just got off work...hmmmm go all day without sleeping? hmmmm

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum