Search results

1. soniiiety

hello everyone, i am feeling a little bit better, I am wondering if anyone wanna talk? is there...

hello everyone, i am feeling a little bit better, I am wondering if anyone wanna talk? is there anything important or new news?
  2. soniiiety

well the doctor was wrong about some of it, but i am still sick

well the doctor was wrong about some of it, but i am still sick
  3. soniiiety

good morning, how is everyone?

good morning, how is everyone?
  4. soniiiety

oh I never knew that

oh I never knew that
  5. soniiiety

I am watch the good doctor and then stranger things season 1 and 2

I am watch the good doctor and then stranger things season 1 and 2
  6. soniiiety

i have found some easier to do, called cheat engine and i made 2 cheat tables for 2 games.

i have found some easier to do, called cheat engine and i made 2 cheat tables for 2 games.
  7. soniiiety

hello everyone, i might have 4 things or sicknesses, 1. adrenal gland, 2 diabetes,3 thyroid,4...

hello everyone, i might have 4 things or sicknesses, 1. adrenal gland, 2 diabetes,3 thyroid,4, giardia parasite
  8. soniiiety

ok then goodbye for now

ok then goodbye for now
  9. soniiiety

im gonna have to leave :(

Sorry that i didn't spend much time here, it was worth it to leave with some knowledge that some of you had of me. my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel like spewing. I will be talking tests and i should be gone a long time, wifi and...
  10. soniiiety

anyone wants to take over my acc?

anyone wants to take over my acc?
  11. soniiiety

my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel...

my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel like spewing.
  12. soniiiety

good morning how is everyone, I got bad news!, I have been to a doctor yesterday and i gonna...

good morning how is everyone, I got bad news!, I have been to a doctor yesterday and i gonna have to stop using tech and wifi is bad for me
  13. soniiiety

ok thanks for letting me know i just the game events for tutorial on how to make some of the...

ok thanks for letting me know i just the game events for tutorial on how to make some of the game on rmvxace
  14. soniiiety

if i could get help to redo my thread...

if i could get help to redo my thread?, https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/the-dreamer-a-game-about-dreams-and-more-etc.92866/
  15. soniiiety

good morning everyone, i have made my ideas/project thread for this forum should i get link?

good morning everyone, i have made my ideas/project thread for this forum should i get link?
  16. soniiiety

idk if this is advertizing, it isnt a social

idk if this is advertizing, it isnt a social
  17. soniiiety

you guys can listen and download some sound effects that i could use for a game or for anyone...

you guys can listen and download some sound effects that i could use for a game or for anyone https://github.com/soniiiety/sound-effects
  18. soniiiety

good morning everyone, how are you all?

good morning everyone, how are you all?
  19. soniiiety

if you guys/girls like, i can add on discord or some other social <-snip->

if you guys/girls like, i can add on discord or some other social <-snip->
  20. soniiiety

recording dreams/thoughts invention

hello everyone, i have been thinking about something that would be really cool to make in the future in real life. called recording our dreams/thoughts/memorays even connecting to a tv an anything we think of shows up on it or how about we can do above^ expect on an art program and we don't...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obaida