Search results

1. Midnight Kitty

Heartbroken.

Heartbroken.
  2. Midnight Kitty

I really wish I could have said the same about mine.

I really wish I could have said the same about mine.
  3. Midnight Kitty

Equipping weapon with script

You were right, thanks. Changing slotID to 0 fixed it. I have that check before the weapon is given to the player. It still does not let me select the spear from the dropdown menu.
  4. Midnight Kitty

Equipping weapon with script

I know this is not the usual way to equip a weapon, the reason I am using this method is down to the user being able to select a Class for the character before the game begins. The weapon to be equipped cannot be used by each class. ◆Script:$gameActors.actor(1).changeEquip(1...
  5. Midnight Kitty

Check if user has learned a skill - SOLVED

For this could I also add other skills into the same check such as, $dataSkills[13,27,30] ?
  6. Midnight Kitty

thank you, yesterday was just one of the bad days.

thank you, yesterday was just one of the bad days.
  7. Midnight Kitty

depressed.

depressed.
  8. Midnight Kitty

Parameter inconsistent

I misread it thinking the *5 added that on to the assigned total. Then I forgot I had that added. I also have learned a lot more since I done that as it was quite early in the development that was added. I overlooked it.
  9. Midnight Kitty

Parameter inconsistent

That did help fix the problem but I have now found the source of my characters attack getting lowered to 1. The dagger? No other weapon seems to have the same effect of just lowering my attack to 1. Edit: is it the attack *5%? i just saw that and wanted it to increase attack instead
  10. Midnight Kitty

Parameter inconsistent

I have a problem with one of the parameters and I am not sure if the script I am using to check it is accurate ◆If:Script:($gameActors.actor(1).param[2] = 1) ◆Common Event:Str_check ◆Control Variables:#0200 V200 = Attack of \N[1] ◆Change Parameter:\N[1], Attack + 5 ◆Control...
  11. Midnight Kitty

Script keeps returning false

Thank you those do look like very nice extra solutions to the issue I was having.
  12. Midnight Kitty

I had the debug menu to check when the variable changed. Using ($dataClasses[5]) to check the class however fixed it. I added in an event to change the class of each actor at will and it worked each time.
  13. Midnight Kitty

That fixed it, seems to be working now.
  14. Midnight Kitty

I tried changing it to class 4 and it still returned false.
  15. Midnight Kitty

◆If:Script:(($gameActors.actor(1).isClass(5).id || $gameActors.actor(4).isClass(5).id || $gameActors.actor(5).isClass(5).id || $gameActors.actor(8).isClass(5).id || $gameActors.actor(9).isClass(5).id)) ◆Jump to Label:Bypass ◆ :Else ◆Text:None, Transparent, Bottom : :\N[1] Is not a...
  16. Midnight Kitty

Reference error-

I am not sure it is a reference error anymore and the error does not display, the screen just freezes. It used to bring up the reference error but it doesn't now for some reason. I will attach a screenshot of what it did say at the time. Edit: Version number is rpg_core.js v1.6.1 An update to...
  17. Midnight Kitty

Reference error-

The game crashes when I try to open the menu for items or the item book. This only happens from the main menu screen and not during battles or while shopping. I thought I had fixed it by removing a bind from actor message from the code but it brought up the option to click on the actor and then...
  18. Midnight Kitty

Reference error

Ok. It was somebody here that put those plugins in that order though. Edit: I have reorganized the plugins but am still having the exact same problem as before.
  19. Midnight Kitty

Reference error

Could anybody help me sort the yanfly plugins then? Yes this worked until the item book and beast book were added.
  20. Midnight Kitty

Reference error

The game crashes when I try to open the menu for items or the item book. This only happens from the main menu screen and not during battles or while shopping. I thought I had fixed it by removing a bind from actor message from the code but it brought up the option to click on the actor and then...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restrictions-limited-move-sets.117489/ A new blog discussion thread draws near! Command?

What do you think of Limited Move Sets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveelynn