Search results

1. who made the battle songs?

oh wow, thank you for clearing that up for me. I did not know that.  Well I was planning to use the mp3 "Battle6" for a game call Osu!  It's a rhythm game.  Basically, I plan to use the song Battle6 to make something call a "beatmap" for the game. (sample map...
  2. who made the battle songs?

hi there,  quick question here, does any one knows who compose the battle songs? Is there a name? or can I just say RPG Maker is the composer? And for the records, I am aware that I don't need to give credits to RPG maker when I'm releasing a game, however, this is not for that. I need to...
  3. Cannot figured out how to use self-switch. Please help

ahh darn, I see. Thank you for answering. :)   I didn't know that self-switches is limited to only map events. It's a shame since imo they're the easiest to use out of all the switches xD 
  4. Cannot figured out how to use self-switch. Please help

Hey guys, I know that this should be easy but for some reason I just cannot get it to work :(   Looking at the picture above, my problem is that I cannot get it to do the IF statement. Every time I run this, I will always get "Switching to Secondary Party." What am I doing wrong...
  5. Therese Saves the World!

Perfect! Thank you very much! :D
  6. Therese Saves the World!

can someone please tells me the battle music in the demo? I swear I heard it before somewhere and I can't find the source again.
  7. ~ Ækashics Librarium ~ | Animated & Static Battlers |

WOW! I really love your animated monsters! They're super cute and somehow bring the game to life! Thank you for sharing! :D
  8. SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

wow this is VERY good. Thank you for the share! 
  9. Small text on high resolution computer

ah I see, sorry for the double post then. I should had check longer. Anyways, thank you for answering! 
  10. Small text on high resolution computer

Hey guys, I just got RPGmaker MV. However, my laptop resolution is 3000x2000. Is there any way to make the fonts bigger?  My current solution is to set the display resolution to 1920x1080 but that's not ideal for me. Since that makes everything else looks bad (mainly web broswer where I...
  11. 2 question about battle events.

Ok, Thank you Andar :D I was looking under 'music and sound' so I didn't noticed Change Battle BGM. And alright, I will try to look harder next time for a specific tutorials. It's just hard for me right now since I don't know what exact phase I should enter into search to get the results I...
  12. 2 question about battle events.

2nd question  I want to have a death scene to occur when all party members died. How can i do this. This is my settings so far but I cant never get it to work. And yes, Eric is the last party members. So when Eric hit 0% hp. All party members will be dead by then due to previous events (not...
  13. 2 question about battle events.

Hey again!   So quick questions: Right now, this is my settings. ^This is from System tab ^This is from Troops tab With the 2 picture above, noticed that my I have a default song set under "System settings" Now, the default song always play for every battle. ^Battle Screen If i...
  14. set creature turned into something else while using move-route

ah wow. It does make them look better. Thank you :)
  15. set creature turned into something else while using move-route

ah awesome! this works pretty well.
  16. set creature turned into something else while using move-route

So hi again, I'm back with another quick question. So as you can see in the image above: There are four events. The bottom three are events with no contents and graphics only. And the top is where all the stuff happens. So long story short, my top event will run and eventually delete the...
  17. How do I teleport my player to a ship?

well thank you, you guys. Got it working very well now :D
  18. How do I teleport my player to a ship?

this is for a cutscene, but it doesn't look like that now since I'm still in the process of figuring out how the ship would move on it own. But I think I got it now thanks to Andar, but I haven't test it yet. Will test it very soon.
  19. How do I teleport my player to a ship?

Hello, I have a quick question. right now I'm struggling to figure out how to teleport (transfer player) my character from a different map into a ship. And also, have the ship auto-move (using move route) This is my settings so far: And yes, in case you're wondering, I successfully transfer...
  20. quick question - I'm new

@Andar 2) ah thanks for the advice. I wonder why I never thought about that before. 3) Sweet! I didn't know the forum had that. Or rather I saw it, but didn't think anything of it. P.S. Very nice guild by the way :)  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Behavin