Search results

1. JulianSK

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

It would be interesting a function (if not already included) to turn 3D mode on/off. That is, off you would see the map as in standard 2D mode, and on it would be in 3D. Something that could be activated in-game itself. Of all the 3D plugins I've ever seen, this one is the most promising.
  2. JulianSK

Avy's MV Stuff

Oh, finally the mummy! I was expecting a lot for this sprite. Thank you very much!
  3. JulianSK

Avy's MV Stuff

Is there any overworld character sprite to match the mummy battler? I googled a lot but found none for MV, just for VX Ace... I really liked the mummy, but I need an overworld sprite in my game. :(
  4. JulianSK

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Hi, with this plugin, it's possible to create underwater and heat effects?
  5. JulianSK

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

Hello, I would suggest the illuminated street light poles/posts (modern too), just as there are already lighted windows. If possible, of course. Your edits are awesome!
  6. JulianSK

Avy's MV Stuff

Great stuff, I especially liked the mermaid. Also liked the skeleton (without clothes) and the mummy, any chance of creating the overworld character sprite of these two?
  7. JulianSK

Wonderful, thanks again! :thumbsup-left:
  8. JulianSK

I have tried to edit a few times, but the result was far from expected... I need to practice more image editing. :unsure: Yeah, that's just what I was looking for! Thanks so much! :) They are really perfect. Is there also lighted windows for the SF tileset and battlebacks?
  9. JulianSK

Great job! Just a suggestion, to make this collection even more complete: lighted versions of RTP windows, to create nocturnal environments, when the house lights come on. It's something I look for in many places, but I can not find it. :(
  10. JulianSK

RPG Maker MV 3D Labyrinth Tool Idea

I still want a totally 3D RPG Maker, but this is better than nothing... For me, if I can use the normal tilesets to make the maps, and also how to make stairs (multiple floors), I'm interested.
  11. JulianSK

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

Is it possible to attach lights on a parallax background? For example, leave the light above the moon and the stars, in a way that this light is covered by tiles (example: a mountain) on a map where it would be night? If there is no way to do it yet, would this be possible in the future?
  12. JulianSK

RPG Maker 3 for PC?

I always found interesting the idea of one day seeing a 3D version of RPG Maker, and every time I read someone suggest something, people say to use other engines like Unity. But Unity comes with its own resources? It's something easy to use? Certainly not.   And it need not be as complex, at...
  13. JulianSK

RPG Maker Freebies Part 03

Well, I asked about it for Harlchaotic by PM and she told me it was part of the pre-order bonus.   But as I said in the previous post, there was nothing about it in advertisements, so I think it should be released to everyone who bought.
  14. JulianSK

RPG Maker Freebies Part 03

This "Special" folder is only for those who bought in the presale? Because in advertisements there was nothing about it, only they cited the two existing DLCs, for those who pre-ordered. I not bought in the presale, but I'm interested in that folder...  :|
  15. JulianSK

Steam key for VX Ace

Hi, it's still possible to get a steam key for the RPG Maker VX Ace, as reported in this topic?   I sent my purchase email to marketing@rpgmakerweb.com a few days ago, but I still had no response.
  16. JulianSK

Modern and Futuristic Battlers (RTP style)

Any plans to release a Modern and Futuristic Battlers Resource Pack in the same style of VX Ace RTP?   I am looking for battlers thus for use with Modern Days and Futuristic Tiles but I can not find anywhere...   Battlers that fit the RTP style.
  17. JulianSK

Survival Horror Resources

That's cool, I was waiting for a haunted themed resource pack. It would also include some cool backgrounds with a full moon in the night... But this can be used along with the RTP?
  18. JulianSK

Modern Tiles help

I'm having the same problem here, if I re-download the resource pack from the link in my e-mail, now come with the fixed TileC?
  19. JulianSK

Basic Real Time (System Time)

I made my event like this:   First page Second page Third page When I put the second page as "Parallel Process", the NPC appears at the scheduled time, and disappear at another time. The issue is that if I do this way, I can not put a dialogue, or it is being repeated infinitely. But...
  20. JulianSK

Basic Real Time (System Time)

With two event pages (one with the NPC, and other without graphic) and using the conditional branches, did not work... With 3 pages, the first being without graphic, the second with the NPC, and the third empty again, and switches, I managed to make it appear at the scheduled time, but it has a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga