Search results

1. rhyme

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I think I got the basic idea and have edited my code to do so! It's now working! Thank you for your assistance!
  2. rhyme

The objects(sprites) are currently within a window each, is it possible/recommended to load the bitmap during the Window_~~~.initialize() function? (Would that also mean I have to create any sprites bound to the window in initialize() as well?) Does that mean to create another sprite with a...
  3. rhyme

Am I doing something wrong? I seem to always land in trouble when I use bitmap.blt() in RMMV. The below code will fail to produce the image, but the fillRect line works properly. var bmp = ImageManager.loadSystem("ctbicon_a_0"); this.contents.fillRect(0, 0, this.contents.width, itemHeight...
  4. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

there's up to 25!
  5. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

It's like months since it's actually updated, but I realized I haven't updated it here! So, main topic is now updated with the new download link (v 2.4) Changelog is: Skills Crawler's First Strike is given a higher activation rate. First Strike's damage is slightly increased. Natalie's...
  6. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

Try harder. (yes this is a challenge! challenge yourself!! there is no requirement to grind in subterranean starfield, as the main hall itself already has free healing!)
  7. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

I'd like to clear up something about the randomized party feature: That feature is something I had decided on in order to allow players to experience different play styles by forcing them to adapt to said party (and potentially using them in unusual and creative ways: getting players to open...
  8. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

Press the big top image! (editing op to add a download link indicator)
  9. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

Happy valentines have a chocolate (get substar's unencrypted files!)
  10. rhyme

it's here http://rpgmaker.net/games/4820/blog/13757/ !!

it's here http://rpgmaker.net/games/4820/blog/13757/ !!
  11. rhyme

who wants substar's data files

who wants substar's data files
  12. rhyme

S,sure! Thank you very much for playing(and enjoying!!) substar...

S,sure! Thank you very much for playing(and enjoying!!) substar! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46645446/jhghkl.png
  13. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

Thank you~ noted and as of now fixed (yet to be uploaded though!) And thank you everyone for giving it a try! I'm glad it's enjoyable.
  14. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

The opening post has been updated (again) with the data file updated for the crashes and problems occurred from the previous patch. Anyway I hope this should fix any issues, sorry for the problems ;w;
  15. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

Thank you~ Most should be addressed. If it's not an issue, could you take a screenshot of the places where the player can walk on walls? I've updated the download, (check the opening post for the data only download) and it should increase the performance on map even if it's by a bit. It also...
  16. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

The difficulty menu is only accessible at the beginning of the game. A brief pause is present between selecting the pre-set difficulty modes and the game actually starting, and when shift is held during that time, it will present the custom difficulty menu. Does the lag differ per map or is it...
  17. rhyme

Subterranean Starfield

Full Download! Data folder for Study Purposes Dusk Garden's dungeon now open to everyone! Something is stirring deep underground, and you have been called to aid the city in investigating this phenomenon. --- we present to you: Subterranean Starfield! Guide 4 party-members around...
  18. rhyme

for those interested you can see this for reference~...

for those interested you can see this for reference~ http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/8849-for-pretty-stuff/?view=findpost&p=93129
  19. rhyme

If anyone wants some pretty things, I'm ready for commissioning~

If anyone wants some pretty things, I'm ready for commissioning~
  20. rhyme

Why haven't we done this earlier my luv <3

Why haven't we done this earlier my luv <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga