Search results

1. n3xPRODiGY

Drakenfall: Shattered Memories (Updated 29.Jan.16)

Hello everyone! It's monday and that means that it's time for the second intro of our game :3 hope you all like, stay tuned for more news soon!
  2. n3xPRODiGY

Thanks for the support even though I've been away because of work. Here's the first goodie, it's the first intro of our game :) it shows up when you start a new game. Stay with us because next monday there's the second intro! :D
  3. n3xPRODiGY

@Phonantiphon & @Roth thanks for the support :)   Hi everyone. I don't have anything new to present to you guys, and that's exactly why I'm here, I'd like to apology to everyone supporting this project so far. The fact is, I started a new job 2 weeks ago and I'm still figuring out my...
  4. n3xPRODiGY

@gRaViJa Thanks, for text I'm using mainly Roboto font, you can google and download it for free. @Bakuda Thanks man, bare with me a little longer, just don't give up :P   @Zael Special thanks for your comment Zael, I do love this little baby, and of course, I hope you guys open your...
  5. n3xPRODiGY

Thanks Maple! I haven't found any bugs as of yet, let's hope to keep it that way :P The Overworld Map is one of my favorite things in the game, I'm quite happy that you guys like it so much. About the fast-travel, you'll only be able to do that from capitals to capitals (Grasmere, Riverbell...
  6. n3xPRODiGY

@kyuukyuu thanks for your feedback :) I'm not a fan of the idea of giving weapons in chests (as I won't be having that many in the game), BUT, with your comment in mind I came up with a system that I think you'll like. You'll be able to pick up Weapon Parts, and if you have a Weapons...
  7. n3xPRODiGY

Hello everyone, who doesn't like free items in chests through the game? Just stopped by to ask you guys what's your favorite item to get in chests in RPG games. Potions? Gold? Exp? Some rare item? A quick question to help me out in the game :P  
  8. n3xPRODiGY

As promised, here's some quick footage of Battle in DrakenFall: EDIT: Here's the Weakness/Resis Chart if you want to take a closer look :)
  9. n3xPRODiGY

Sure thing! I'm working on some cool battle animations I can't wait to show you guys. I'll post it here as soon as it's finished :)
  10. n3xPRODiGY

Hey gamers, Here's a small gameplay footage of Yanfly's plugin "Item Synthesis" working on our game:
  11. n3xPRODiGY

PH - Quest Book

Hi PrimeHover, It lags a bit if an entry has too many updates, let's say 5 break-on-update. Is it normal? There's a fix for this?
  12. n3xPRODiGY

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the support all this time, just came here really quick to drop the link to the official site! It has an overview of the game and some exclusive insight on the game characters, be sure to visit :) Site :.: http://drakenfall.n3xprodigy.xyz/ The Demo is being working...
  13. n3xPRODiGY

Maru's MV Bits

Thank you for sharing your talent with us, you deserve that break :) Merry Xmas :3
  14. n3xPRODiGY

Ok so, here's one last update before Christmas on things I've been working on:     Screenshots: (updated) HUD: (updated) Gameplay: (updated) Gather ingredients and craft your own Potion, or maybe and Antidote, those are really important. (new) Earn "Magic Shard Points" in battle and combine...
  15. n3xPRODiGY

Maru's MV Bits

Every day is "checking your topic for goodies day" now :P eheh keep it up!
  16. n3xPRODiGY

Thanks for the support, I know everyone wants a demo but I'm struggling to deliver because of the Holidays. So sit tight, and while the demo doesn't arrive, here's some updates: Overworld: (updated) Screenshots: (updated) HUD: (new) Links: (new) Check the official Faceboook Page for more...
  17. n3xPRODiGY

Flirion's Charsets and Facesets recolors (MV) - Updated 19/11/19

These are amazing, will definitely use them and credit you. Even if it's RTP edits, it takes take your time and saved a lot of mine. :P  
  18. n3xPRODiGY

Thanks for the support! I'm trying to get a demo out but it's taking forever, perks of being a perfectionist :P I'm putting a lot of effort on visual detail, glad it's being appreciated :) I have all the scripts used in the credits with proper author, if it's not listed then it's my doing...
  19. n3xPRODiGY

Thanks. Who doesn't like to be a young boy "saving the world"? Eheh The player will be able to navigate the world map when to enter villages, forests, dungeons and of course, explore the sea to access new areas without land connection. The photoshop map will have town names, etc and will be...
  20. n3xPRODiGY

Orange HUD

Hey Hudell, Your plugins are amazing, thanks to you, my game's looking way better :P Here's my HUD:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02